𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by gracebean02

Title: :) Part 2

TW: Mentions of cutting and blood

"Is that all of them?" Leo asked, tiredly, as he wiped sweat from his forehead. Thinking back to when and where I'd hidden my blades, I nodded, satisfied with all of them being gone.

"That's it. Okay, I'm gonna go chill in the living room now," I do finger-guns as I head towards the door. Suddenly, there was a scrambling from behind me and I sighed as I heard what Leo yelped.

"I'll come too!"

Strike one. 

++++++++++

"Come on, Raph! I'm just going to the bathroom. You don't need to wait outside like I'm a toddler," I spoke from where I was sticking my head outside the door, Raph leaning on the wall beside me.

"Well, I do now and you made sure of that," he said, matter-of-factly, and I frowned, slowly closing the door.

Strike two.

++++++++++

My locker door was slammed shut and I looked over to see who had done it. Her. She'd always been leading me to do it- end myself. She's the one that sent the text that night.

"I'm really sad. Do you know why?" she held her hand out, looking at her six-inch nails, while she popped a pink wad of bubble gum, "because when I got that smiley-face, life was complete. And yet, I get to school today, and what do I see? You're still here? I don't know what's sadder, the fact that I expected you to have enough common sense to end your miserable life, or the fact that you think you deserve to be alive." with a smile aimed at me, she laughed and set off, her four minions following behind her.

Strike three. 

++++++++++

"Hello?" I knocked as I opened the classroom. There wasn't anyone in the room. Quickly, spotting the scissors laying on the desk, I grabbed them and slipped out of the room, quietly shutting the door.

Slice. Not good enough. Cut. Another one.

Thinking back through everything, I realized that I truly didn't deserve to be alive at this point. I didn't.

I was a burden, to everyone. Especially the turtles. So, I kept cutting.

"And there's two." Donnie smiled as he handed me my pills. I smiled, tiredly, and swallowed them dry. Donnie furrowed his eyebrows at how easy they went down, but didn't say anything; his grip only tightened on the bottle. 

I walked into the dojo, excited to stretch my legs and train alone for a while. Or, so I thought.

"What's up, (y/n)! Let's get our train on," Mikey shrieked as he suddenly appeared in the room, laughing nervously as he grabbed all sharp objects and tossed them into a corner of the room.

His eyes watched me as my gaze lingered on the pointy objects. 

++++++++++

I sat in the bathroom for another hour before leaving, crudely wrapping my new scars with paper towels and tape I found in my backpack. As soon as I get back, I'm paraded by the boys. Raph is fuming; it was his job to bring me home today. I'm guessing he waited a few extra minutes before telling his brothers.