Chapter 3 - THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 3

"How many elements can you manipulate?!" Midoriya, the hero analysis, eagerly asked him. His face shines with excitement.

"Well..." Boboiboy paused for a moment while the whole class waited for his answer.

"I can manipulate 7 elements"

.

.

.

"WOAH!" Class 1-A was amazed. Never did they imagine that a quirk could enable a user to use 7 different elements! Now, they have their eyes on the elemental user.

"Wait, 7 elements?! That's superb!" Kaminari praised.

"You could control that many, for a boy your age?!" Sero couldn't believe his eyes.

"No wonder, you could use three different elements back then!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"Did you have some kind of special training before coming here? Your control on your quirk is pretty amazing" Asui said while Shoji agreed with her.

"Glittering! (Kirameki!)" Aoyama twinkled.

"So what kind of elements, can you use Boboiboy?" Todoroki couldn't help but question him

Now the whole class was pumped up learning about Boboiboy's quirk (including a specific explosion quirk user who carefully listens to the entire conversation).

"Well, I can manipulate lightning, wind, earth, fire, water, leaf, and light" Boboiboy tried to stay humble as he can. He doesn't what to exaggerate his abilities. That was not his style. Besides, he's also shy when being praised a lot.

"That's so cool!" Ojiro and Sato commented upon hearing Boboiboy's explanation.

"Thank you" Boboiboy blushed. Then his eyes looked at every corner of the classroom, he was looking for a place to sit but...

"Why is there no table provided?" He asked himself.

"Looking for your seat, right?" Aizawa-sensei said as if he could read Boboiboy's thoughts behind the bandage that wrapped around his face.

"Y... Yes, sir" Boboiboy slowly answered.

"Did you think I'll accept you in this class so easily?" He asked in a firm tone, which made Boboiboy gulp.

"I... I..." Boboiboy tried to answer him but...

"What's the matter boy, cat got your tongue?" Aizawa asked.

The situation became very awkward!

"Aizawa-sensei is cornering the new student!" Midoriya gasped in fear. He remembered the horror upon attending his first homeroom with Aizawa-sensei.

"You may be offered to study here by the principal but like all students in this class, you also need to show your quirk abilities" he stated. "Sorry but I treat everyone fairly in this class. If you hope for some favoritism in UA then you're wrong. I know your quirk is strong but that doesn't put you on top of UA in a second" he continued.

"I understand, sir" Boboiboy slowly nodded.

"Then please put on your gym clothes and go out onto the field" he instructed Boboiboy.