c25

JAVARION POV

"yo what tf is u doing at a hair salon ?" quan said as i pulled up to the hair salon hailey go 2 .

"he finna get his hairline slayed" prince said in the backseat .

"yall stay in here ima be right bck" i said then getting out the car .

i walk into the salon and see reshia doing braids on this girl and walk to her and said "wassup reshia" .

she looked up at me and said "hey javarion" .

"hey have u seen hailey bc she told me yall was going out to the mall" i said .

"yea she at my house sleep" she said .

"oh when u free so i could pick her up" i said .

"im free tonight" she said .

"ight ima see you" i said .

"ight" she said .

i said "hello" to everyone and then dipped .

RESHIA POV

"ouuuuu" everyone said .

"yes yes ik we cute together" i said smiling and continuing braiding .

"then why was her asking for another bitch ?" nora said .

nora is a lightskin , black sunglasses , and just got a black bob installed in her hair . she had on a blue furry tube top , black jeans , and black shoes .

"hailey is his sister but lemme tell yall something" i lied .

"what ?" they said .

"so last night , i was with him and we was aruging and he was like stfu and i was like make me and he grabbed my neck and fucked me stupid" i lied .

"the gag is what did u say ? when u got choke " shamira said .

shamira is mixed , small eyes ,black braces , and just got a slick back ponytail in her head . she had on a black cami , red shorts , and some polo slides .

"he was like whos daddy and i was like u r and he said whats my name and i said daddy" i said .

"oh me and my boyfriend could never" megan said .

megan is brownskin , has a nose ring , crooked teeth but not that crooked , and just got her 40 inch wig installed . she had on black and white dress and black furry slides .

"what u mean friend ?" i said .

"i dont like getting choked so when he does it 2 me ima cry" she said .

"big ass baby" jayceia said .

QUAN POV

"hood fame , everybody know my name when i come thru but dont nobody scream it like you i was having visions with you doing thing switching lanes in the beamer with you" i sung to brent faiyaz ~ trust .

"turn this shit off right quick" prince said .

i paused the music from my phone bc i was plugged up to aux and he said "what we gotta do again ?" .

"we gotta get dolly and the rest of this prostitute hoes" javarion said .

"like who ?" i said .

"ion know but king said one is mixed , the other one is brownskin , and the other is lightskin with hella tats and there is one of the side of her face so which one yall getting ?" he said .

"all of them bitches , bc i pull bitches around here" prince said .

"dont make me tell gabrielle" javarion said .