sixty-five | confrontation

A/N: hehe maybe listen to "Hope Not" by BLACKPINK while listening to this chapter :) Also long narration ahead I know this is an epistolary but promise it's worth it.

I sit by the window where cool air blows
I think of you while looking at the far sky
I must be a fool who can't be helped
Even when the four seasons change, I don't

Jisoo rests her eyes, listening to each words played in the song, lying on her warm comfy bed as she lets the lone tear trace down her pale cheeks. Its as if its become a routine that every night her wave emotions takes over and her tears come out profusely.

*knock* *knock*

Jisoo heard the subtle knock on her door, "mom i told you, I'm not having dinner tonight! I'm not hungry" she yelled. She hasn't been eating — barely really. She hated to be the typical heartbroken teenager who locks herself in the room and starves herself, but truly she had no appetite. She thought eating would make her feel better, but nothing could mend the heartbreak she was feeling.

Hearing the knock once more. Jisoo grunted irritatingly getting off her comfortable position as she made her way towards the door.

Opening the door widely, "mom I told you I—" Jisoo's words were immediately cut off when finally she looked up and recognized the person standing in front of her.

"V?" she softly let out.

Her heart began beating rapidly seeing him up close after a week of purposely distancing herself and ignoring any of his attempts to contact her.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asks, a tone of disappointment was evident in her voice. It wasn't that she wasn't glad to see him, actually she was ecstatic to find him standing in front of her right now. But her disappointment never left, she was disappointed at herself for already wanting to let all of this go and all her efforts of trying to move on from him this past week go to waste, just because he was now standing in front of her.

V didn't respond and scooted his way towards her room, a place that he was once very familiar with. After reaching their teens, Jisoo began kicking him out in every attempt to go to her room, according to the early teenager Jisoo, it was not acceptable for the opposite sexes to be in a bedroom just themselves.

It's been years since he last been there, wow it's much smaller now he thought. He saw glimpses of her room through the window, but being inside was much more different. He scans and imagines each crook and cranny of the room as to how Jisoo would have studied, slept, etc. A little creepy, but he had good intentions.

Jisoo sighed in defeat, she was too tired to try and fight him out of her room. Closing her bedroom door and, sitting at her chair by the window as she looks at V sitting on her bed.

"So... what's going on Chu.. You've been ignoring me for ten days now." V started.

"Ten days! Ten long days that felt like hell" Jisoo yelled in her mind.

"How'd you get in?" Jisoo responded back with a question.

"Auntie let me in. Now, why are you ignoring me?" He asks again in a firm matter, Jisoo could tell he was not in the mood to play games right now.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asks, her eyes now staring at the moon which shined so brightly in this dull night.

"Okay stop acting dumb now, seriously what is going on!" V's tone raised higher which slightly took Jisoo by surprise.

"No seriously, I wasn't ignoring you, I've just been busy that's all."

"Seriously Jisoo, I can tell something's up. I'm your best friend remember?"