Peter Meets the Rouges

Peter Parker got back from Germany about a month ago. It was a weird experience to say the least but he liked Mr. Stark's company. He had been working with Tony in his lab after school ever since. They had both grown found of each other.

When Peter walked into Stark Tower, he was met with familiar faces and smiles, a few waves here and there. He scanned his badge and boarded the elevator.

"Hey Fri, where is Tony?" He asked the AI.

"He's on the common floor."

"Sweet. Can you take me there?"

"Yes Underoos." She replied.

Pete chuckled to himself. Mr. Stark and his nicknames.

He arrived at the commons floor. Pete readjusted his backpack strap and headed towards the fridge.

He started talking, not really paying attention. "Hey Tony! So I was thinking about that problem with the display in your helmet," he dug through the fridge and finally found an apple. He turned, still talking." and I think if you rearranged the-"

Tony wasn't the only other person in the room.

The rouge avengers were all staring at him. Natasha Romanoff shook herself and pulled a loaded gun from somewhere and aimed it at the teen.

"Who are you?" Her interrogation voice kicking in.

The kid didn't even flinch at the sight of Natasha Romanoff aiming a loaded gun at him. This took the rouges aback more than the sight of the small adult. Full grown adults flinched in the presence Natasha, even without a visible weapon.

"I didn't know you guys were coming to the tower." Pete said, stern and almost threatening.

It was Tony's turn to be taken aback. He had never heard Peter talk meanly in any way.

"Sorry kid. I was just about to text you but you came a bit early."

"It's fine Tony, I just wasn't expecting to have to deal with them." He kept shooting pissed off looks at them.

Tony was shocked. He had never seen Peter angry at anyone, he's even nice to the villains he fights, but he looked like he was going murder the other Avengers.

"I'm just going to talk to them. Why don't you head down to the lab?" He asked Pete.

"No I want to be here."

Steve finally spoke up, "Tony who is this kid?"

Peter snapped. "Don't Tony him! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM! YOU BASICALLY KILLED RHODEY! And you're just gonna walk in like you own the place! Tony owns the place and he basically owns you. HE is the reason you are standing here instead of in a JAIL CELL! YOU ALMOST KILLED TONY AND LEFT HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE TO ROT! You do NOT get to TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!"

All the rouges stepped back, even Natasha.

Tony stepped back. Steve had paled more than he had in the ice. But Peter wasn't done with him.

"YOUR BEST FRIEND KILLED HIS PARENTS!" He turned to Bucky, "Did you ever APOLOGIZE for that?!" Pete turned back to Steve, "YOU WERE HIS FRIEND! Tony has given TIME and TIME again. Who helped you in New York? Who put his LIFE on the line to save your sorry ass and the rest of New York? Who had panic attack after panic attack with no one to comfort him but a 10 year old he had just met? Who fought Ultron with you? Who had the place in his heart to make sure he had your shield when he came back? And who repaired it after you tried to kill him with it? Who has spent the last month making a new arm for Barnes here after he KILLED HIS PARENTS? Who has BELIEVED in you time and time again? Tony. Tony, Tony, Tony, TONY!"

Everybody was shocked. This child was handing Steve's ass to him.

"So show some respect, it's Mr. Stark, not Tony, you lost that privilege Rodgers."

Peter stormed out the room and back in the elevator. He asked FRIDAY to play their conversation to him. Steve apologized, as well as the rest of the rouges. Bucky apologized profusely and gratefully accepted the new arm.

Over the next few months, Peter and the rouges spent more time together. Eventually they made up. A few days later Peter told them he was Spider-Man. Steve apologized for dropping the giant airport terminal on him and Pete laughed it off, explaining he could probably lift twice that.