Chapter 8

philledwithlove I dedicate this chapter to

I knew tonight would be the night to dress really sexy, I mean I was going to be doing the nasty with Ahkemrah! Total freak out moment. Still feeling the pressure of his member on my leg I almost couldn't go to sleep without releasing it myself. I woke up and grabbed a long shower covering myself in the Lily body wash, careful to not over do it because it can become strong. I blew dried my hair and started to curl it.

After curling my hair I wrapped my towel around my body and left the bathroom, yes I curled my hair naked. I am really confident about my body, I'm a dancer so I'm used to showing off skin. I opened my drawer filled with lace, I opted the tan coloured and went for another set of black lace thong and bra.

I put on little makeup, only foundation, eye liner and mascara and I winged the liner for a sexy affect. I threw on a low cut black flowly top with dark wash super skinny jeans. After slipping on some black ballet flats I locked the door and made my way to the museum.

Dad was just letting out the last people as I stepped up to the door, "I'm sorry ma'm the Museum of Natural History is closed, you can come back tomorrow at nine am when it opens." He told me with a wink, I nodded and pretended to go to my car, I doubled back and ran up the steps. "So do you guys have any plans tonight?" I asked dad as I walked with him around the place locking up some exhibits.

"Yeah tonight's movie night, you and Ahk should join us in the theatre. Look, I'm sorry for the way I reacted last night, I-I just didn't want to see my only girl grow up quickly. Ahkmenrah and you make a good, yet strange, couple." I hugged my dad tightly, "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

I heard a roar of Rexy, sunset had arrived. "Well um I'm going to go wake Ahkmenrah up, can you please tell people to not bother us tonight?" Dad nodded giving me one last hug before walking down the other hallway to the main lobby. I practically skipped down to Ahkmenrah's tomb. Upon reaching him he was just getting out, "Hey babe." I called out to him. He turned and smiled at me widely.

"My love, you look-pardon me saying but you look sexy." I blushed knowing I did something right. I walked to him and crashed my lips onto his throwing my arms around his neck. "I would love to wake up to that every night." he murmured against my lips placing his hands around my waist.

His tongue traced my bottom lip pulling it between his teeth. My hands pulled his cape off of his shoulders, "Eager are we not?" He whispered pushing his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance as we stroked, probed and massaged each other tenderly. He won the battle and that made me go weak at the knees, his grip became tighter on me supporting both our weight.

He worked his lips across my cheek to my neck sucking and liking it. His nose tickled me when it nudged a sensitive spot giving it away, his lips replaced his nose. As his hand reached my breast I stopped him, "What's wrong Natasha?" He purred my name out, I looked at the door. "If we are going to do this then we need the jackals to guard the door. I don't want anyone peeping in on us while we make love." He nodded giving his guards the command. Their backs faced us as the faced the hallway, "Good, now I can do this." he said picking me up and laying me on the edge of a futon bed.

His hands unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, he gasped at the lace of full undergarment. I licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

We laid tangled and naked next to each other, the warmth of our bodies kept us warm under the blanket Ahk had laid on us. His body was leaning against a wall sitting up as I was in front of him leaning up on his chest sideways. He worked his hands into my hair making different braids and untying them, he was repeating that process over and over again. I was humming a folk song while trying to pull myself from the complete bliss of tonight, "Can you sing?" I nodded. "A little, I used to sing to Nicky when he was younger. Do you want me to sing to you." I felt him nod as he urged me to sing.

Of all the money that e'er I had
I had spent it in good company

And all the harm that e'er I've done Alas it was to none but me

And all I've done for want of wit
To memory now I can't recall

So fill to me the parting glass
Goodnight and joy be with you all

Of all the comrades that e'er I had
They are sorry for my going away

And all the sweethearts that e'er I had
They would wish me one more day to stay

But since it falls unto my lot
That I should rise and you should not

I'll gently rise and I'll softly call
Goodnight and joy be with you all

A man may drink, and not be drunk
A man may fight, a not be slain

A man may court a pretty girl
And perhaps be welcomed back again

But since it has so ought to be
By a time to rise and a time to fall

Come fill to me the parting glass
Goodnight and joy be with you all

I finished singing softly, his arms had woven themselves tightly around me. "That was beautiful. I wish I could stay but I must leave, it is almost sunrise." I nodded and sat up so then he could get up from behind me. I touched my necklace softly smiling at that night that seemed so very long ago. He dressed quickly and quietly without a word, his lips found my forehead whispering against me. "I am in love with you, ever since the first night I saw you, I'd knew I would be able to love you one day as my own." I grinned at his affection of word choice.

"I love you too Ahkmenrah, I love you too." I got up and slipped my bra and thong back on. After I was fully dressed we embraced and kissed one last time before he settled back in his coffin, the tablet glowed with a bright light before he went back to sleep. "Goodnight my king, my love." I called out walking away for the day with a smile on my face.