BNHA Part 56

--Aeden--

Draco,Uraraka and Tsu all crashed through the ceiling as they bring the Towering Yakuza Member with them,seemingly fainted from they recent attack.

Aeden:Draco! | Midoriya:You guys came! | Uraraka:Deku! Wait...! | Tsu:If you're here,then who's the Deku we just saw?!

Compress?!:Psychos! Can't you think anyone else than yourselves?!

The League of Villains!

Tsu:Uravity,look! | Uraraka:*she sees Nighteye's body* Nighteye! | Midoriya:Take care of him! Go on!

I catch up with Midoriya as Chisaki raises Eri high into the air via rising the ground beneath her.

Midoriya:Chisaki!!! | Chisaki:You filthy heroes screwed everything up! | Midoriya:She's coming with us!

Aeden flies to Chisaki's level as he readies a bow with an arrow nocked,plus several more arrows floating around him. During the whole fight,Aeden wasn't able to tighten his blindfold,so the moment he came to eye level with Eri,she could see the the scar across Aeden's eyes.

Eri:His eyes...no,enough. I don't want anyone else to die! I don't want this! Why do they keep trying?

She then notices the red cape that Mirio left behind.

Mirio:I am going to be your hero! I'm never going to let you down again Eri.

Eri's horn started to glow brightly,its beams of light spreading everywhere as it bounces off her outstretched hand. She grabs Mirio's cape as Nemoto's body rocketed out of Chisaki's body,turning him back to normal.

Eri:These people aren't going to give up,not until I'm safe,even if it means they'll die...I have to let them. I have to go back. I have to go back! I have to trust him!

Eri,with Mirio's cape in her hands,jumps down as Midoriya uses a piece of rubble to boost himself up to catch Eri. Midoriya caught Eri as Aeden sends Chisaki a flurry of arrows 

Midoriya:I got you. I won't let you go. | Chisaki:GIVE HER BACK!!!

The ground beneath him exploded as Aeden flies toward us and made a barrier,protecting us from two giant spikes from destroying our bodies. Aeden felt Midoriya's body exuding a large amount of power,so Aeden releases a shockwave before putting down the barrier. The shockwave destroyed any and all of the spikes nearby,then Midoriya bounces between some of the incoming spikes before disappearing completely,releasing himself a much more powerful shockwave than Aeden has.

Aeden's body plummets to the ground,but Draco caught him as Aeden makes a barrier around him,Uraraka,Asui,Nighteye,and himself so they are protected from Midoriya's shockwave. The shockwave finally ended as the ceiling starts to give way.

Draco:Hm. | Uraraka:Where's Deku? Huh?! (we all see Chisaki standing up with his blood on his arms and back) | Aeden:He's still standing...?

--Midoriya--

My kick somehow blasted me straight into the sky! Sorta like All Might's New Hampshire Smash,the air pressure propelled me at a high speed. Did I lose control? Like when I fought Kacchan?

--Aeden--

Chisaki:*remakes his bloodied arm* I never told her what her power is,much less how to use it. Eri...naughty girl...you belong to me...

--Midoriya--

In other words,I used One for All at 100%! No,that can't be right! If I had,my leg would be broken!