6

We walked back into the gym to gather yearbooks from throughout our high school years along with other gifts like huge bags of candies, certificates, and stuff like that. We then headed to our first class of the day and were allowed to write on the whiteboards and press our hands in paint and stick it to the walls.

The classes were fun and short. The practice ceremonies seemed way way way longer. My feet began hurting but I ignored the pain until the saddening time Anna, Sam, Parker, Mary, Jasmine, and I separated into our cars. As we drove out of the parking lot, teachers waved and wished us luck in the future with freshmen, sophomores, and juniors beside them. "Bye!!" I yelled out the window until I passed them all. I blared Home by Phillip Phillips and cried until I got home and collapsed into my father's arms.
-

I woke up from a long nap and rubbed my eyes. "Sorry to wake up, sweetheart. It was the only good one out of two. How are you?" Harry asked. "It's alright. I need to get ready to go to a friend's house. I cried myself off to sleep, but it was a good nap so I'm fine. What are you doing up? Isn't it like midnight there?" I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Yeah, yeah. Overthinking. When's your graduation?"

"6 pm tomorrow and it ends at like...10 I think," I told him. "Oh okay. I hope you have fun." He said. Awww.

I chose for him to keep it as a surprise, even if I was growing curious

I chose for him to keep it as a surprise, even if I was growing curious. I packed pajamas and tomorrow's outfit, a toothbrush, and makeup into a bag then went to my car. I texted Anna that I was on my way and got in. "So I said to her, 'Angelina, I want to. I really really want to.'" Harry thought. "But what about Brad?" I finished the thought for him. "Best Song Ever music video," I said out loud.

We went back and forth between lines and even went on to the Steal My Girl monologue until I pulled into Anna's driveway. "Danny Devito was iconic. Who can say One Direction is alright? Weird, but a bad bitch move."

Harry LITERALLY thought "hahahahaha..." What. Forget Danny Devito being weird. I knocked on the door and Anna let me in. All of the girls were laying or sitting in the living room. There were blankets and bags everywhere. "Sorry, I took a nap," I told them. "It's okay, Braelynn. Come on, Rose has tea about Conner and Ashley." Jasmine told me. I laid down next to Anna on the carpet and pressed my hoodie against my chest so it was less hard.

"Hey, Harry. I'm stuck listening to last-minute relationship drama. At least we don't argue most of the time. That's a plus, right?"

"Yeah, definitely. Translate for me. I've always wondered what girls talk about at slumber parties."

I smiled and began listening. He was actually genuinely liking it. I'd hear remarks like "bloody hell, Ashley." or "Conner, she isn't for you, mate." in my ears. I can't help wanting to hear him talk. "She deserved it. I miss high school drama. It was very entertaining." I laughed, apparently at the right moment because everyone was laughing too.

The girls began talking about their soulmates. I couldn't say much because Harry and I don't really have any memories together. It was frustrating and sad, but I tried to ignore it.
"It's a bit hot tonight, innit?" Harry asked.

"Tonight? It's two AM in London. Where are you?"

No response.