Bonus Chapter 2

life after the wedding

"Jeon Jungkook, how many times do i have to tell you that he is just a client?!"

the marriage life was never easy, it wasn't as easy and as lovely as we all captured it to be, it's full of arguments and sometimes disagreement.

"really?! then tell me why does he look at you like you are some kind of course meal?!"

taking a deep breath, Anne can't believe that her husband is jealous for nothing, Theo was definitely a client of hers.

"can you stop over reacting guk? I'm so tired and i seriously have zero energy to deal with your bullshit right now! STOP BEING JEALOUS, grow the fuck up for fuck sake Guk, we are married have some faith in me."

she teared up as she left him to have a good shower.

she knows that her husband has always been the jealous type, she knows the moment she said yes to him, this is what she has to deal with, but sometimes Jungkook can be a little too much.

"baby.." he pouts as he sneakingly enter the shower and hug her from behind, kissing her shoulder as the warm water hit their skin, "I'm sorry. you've been nothing but loyal to me and here i am doubting you, i guess i just love you a little too much."

"we've been married for 3 years kook, i really do love you, but please stop being jealous for no reason."

he sighs as his eyes teared up, "I'm sorry"

"it's okay, but if you do that one more time, no sex for you for a month!" she says sternly as Jungkook widen his bambi eyes and gasped "you can't do that to me, i can't handle that!"

"then stop being jealous would you?"

he sighs as he nod "i will try."

"thank you."

"i love you Anne, i do this for us."

"i know Kook."

being in a relationship especially married, means you have to compromise with your partner that you can't think of just your ego, it's not just about one person, it's about two individual who lives together with a commitment between them.

it's not just a title husband and wife, it's not a fairy tale that life after marriage is all sweet and lovey dovey because it isn't.

sometimes you get tired of your partner, sometimes the argument you have with your partner makes you mad, but that's just how it is, every couple went through that shit.

what's matter is that, once you get tired of your partner did you cheat? or did you talk it out with him/her?

a serious commitment like marriage require more than just love and sex but also responsibility and communication.

and that's exactly what Jungkook and Anne went through in their marriage, sometimes they get tired of each other, sometimes they get mad at each other but at the end still they chose to stick together instead of cheating on each other.

"so how's life after marriage kook?" the latter just smile, "well, it's how it is, we face a lot of arguments and disagreements, but i still love my wife, sometimes i get tired of her nagging, but i still love her. if she can deal with my jealousy then i should be able to deal with her nagging. no marriage is perfect. but we are trying our best."

"oh wow uri kookie is an adult now :')"

"of course 😏 I'm not the baby of the group anymore because I'm a baby daddy."

Seokjin widen his eyes "Anne is pregnant?"

Jungkook nods, "i will be a father."

"Oh My God, uri maknae is a father now."

says Jimin, "are you excited Kook?"

"i am but I'm also nervous, what if i can't raise my son or daughter well?" he sighs

"don't say that, you have Anne, you two will figure it out together." Taehyung says as Jungkook smiles at him.

"thanks hyung."

"i gotta go home-" just right before he stood up, his phone rings.

"oh it's Anne."

"anne? I'm going home."

as Anne on the other line "bring me home a chocolate wings Kook, i don't care how you get it, our baby wants a chocolate wings!"

"a-a what?"  

"chocolate wings!"

"ew, why would our baby want to eat such a disgusting thing?"

"i don't know, now stop asking and get us Chocolate Wings."

"okay okay, i swear your cravings are so weird. last month you craved for a french fries dip in a vanilla ice cream.."

Anne just giggles at him, "don't ask me, ask our baby"

"fine I'll ask our baby as soon as i got home."

"be careful kook, we love you."

"will do, i love you too."

END

so, how is it guys? that's the bonus you guys been asking for, i hope you enjoy, sorry for the late update, I'm working now, i do this when I'm working 😌😂

luv u all,
Jen.