07

Eunha quickly excused herself from the women who had surrounded her in a circle, asking various things that she didn't have the answer to

Slipping away to the snack bar, she grabbed a plate and shoved almost every food she could find.

"You know for an alpha's daughter you eat like it's your first time"

She glared at him, making sure to hit his shoulder lightly.

"Leave me alone Jeno"

"Nah I can't find the others and I don't know anyone else"

"Then make friends duh"

She stated, like it was the most obvious and easiest thing to do. But then again the boy liked making friends so who knows.

"Almost all of them are girls, Eun"

"Not my problem"

Jeno wanted so badly to fight the girl then and there. But the situation restrained him from doing so.

"You're Lee Jeno right?"

Both of them turned towards the group of girls. Eunha chuckled watching as he gulped nervously nodding.

"I'll leave you guys be, hold this for me Jeno I'm looking for Jaem"

Eunha shoved the plate full of food into the elf's arms. Leaving the scene as the boy struggled to ask her for help, but instead entertained the girls asking for his attention.

Honestly his too kind.

As if in a trance she looked out the window, staring as heavy bullets of rain bounced on the glass. The lively music inside the mansion had long drowned out the thunder.

The people were simply ignoring it, some making new friends and the others staying at the snack bar by themselves. The vampires were present, and so were creatures that had been their ally over the ages.

But then again she wasn't convinced on the reason why they needed to host such an extravagant party.

"You're spacing out again"

The startled girl looked to her right, seeing an all-too-familiar vampire.

"What could the prince of vampires possibly want with moi?"

The said boy rolled his eyes before pointing to the direction of a wolf known to her.

"That...is the son of the alpha from the Easthern tribe, you know the one you've been at war with"

"What is he doing here?"

The vampire shrugged, before looking at the crowd for a particular demon.

"I heard their here for a truce, that's why everyone's here"

"I know that Jaem, I'm asking why he's here"

"He's the son of the alpha duh"

The girl nodded, leaving the boy's side. Striding in long and hurried steps, she grasped the boy's shoulder just as he was about to retreat out of her sight.

"How can I help you?"

She heaved a breath before smiling at him.

"A little birdy told me that you're here to make truce?"

"Jaemin?"

"Ah well not really but...seeing as our tribes would be in truce for quite some time, I would like to be your friend!"

The boy scoffed, shrugging her hands off his shoulder.

"Just because we're in a truce doesn't mean I'd like to be friends"