08

"So how'd it go?"

"So how'd it go?"

Eunha shrugged taking a seat next to the vampire. She looked across the table, everyone was already there doing what they usually do.

"I wonder when will Jisung and Chenle put down their phones"

"The answer is never, Eun"

"Hey that's mean"
.
All of them giggled, cooing at the boy as his unintentionally cute gestures was seen by them.

"I wish I was as cute as Sung"

Jaemin's head snapped towards her direction, looking straight into her eyes as her heart fluttered.

"But you are"

She pursed her lips slightly shaking her head at the boy, not breaking the eye contact.

"Ok hoes some people are still single here"

Mark clamped a hand over Donghyuck's mouth, pulling him towards his chest. The latter struggled under his grip as the other smiled at the two.

"You can continue"

"See this is why we're always on our phones"

"Right Chenle"

Their little banter went silent as the chimes of a glass echoed across the entire venue. The music stopped as Haneul cleared his throat.

"I'd like to make a toast! This is for our new found ally! Mr. Huang and his tribe!"

Cheers erupted from the whole room as they also clapped. Cheering on as Haneul ushered the said man to stand as well.

His resemblance to their classmate was uncany, Eunha's eyes flickered to the boy next to him. He's expression held much distaste as his father also wanted him to stand up.

He shook his head smiling at him instead, Mr. Huang whispered in the boy's ear. Both of their eyes darting at Eunha.

She quickly averted her gaze to the boys near her. Quietly clearing her throat as she looked back to their direction again.

Their eyes met, his flashing a gold hue before going back to it's original color.

"To our new ally!"

Everyone raised their glass of champagne as the 'kids' raised their glass of apple juice.

"Can I stay here later noona?"

"Oh my gosh Chenle! Don't scare me like that"

"Sorry"

The boy rubbed his nape in embarrasment, chuckling as the girl hit his arm.

"What's with you and hitting people Eun?"

"Jeno, I- you know what I'm not answering that"

He chuckeled returning to being babied by Jaemin. Eunha's attention returned to Chenle as the latter kept checking his phone nervously.

"Of course Lele, you know you're always welcome here"

"Thank you noona"

"Always Chen"

They exchanged warm smiles as Donghyuck's face popped up infront of them.

"What the fu-!"

"LANGUAGE CHENLE!"

"Hyuck I swear to God!"

All eyes turned to them at their sudden outburst, making them bow their heads a couple of times.

"Let's have a sleepover!"

""Don't invite yourselves over!"

"I'm down"

Statements of agreements sounded across the table, making Eunha groan as she face palmed.

Right...best friends, they just fucking invite themselves over.

But nonetheless she smiled, watching the six of them in their own world. Squabbling over whatever topic they could find.

 Squabbling over whatever topic they could find