coma

Dhruv's POV..............

I secretly installed cameras in our home, except bedrooms, and No one knows about them. Watching the video a single tear escaped from my left eye.

That bitch she pushed my Nithya and even accused my Nithya is irresponsible. Now wait divya you did worst and I will make your life a hell.

My dad came and took phone and all saw video. I glared at aunty she gulped looking at me.

"So, your daughter was the sole reason that I lost my baby and even verge of losing my wife. Now watch what I will do to your daughter." I said in my very cold tone, she shivered listening to me and I smirked.

"Antony, get that bitch in front of me and don't inform any police. I will handle it and I will kill her with my hands." I said while throwing daggers at aunty.

"No Dhruv, you are not doing anything....." My dad was telling me but interrupted by grandma.

"Rajender, let him do what he wants to do. He lost most important thing, and from starting we Warned them lot of times. So, don't stop him" grandma said looking at me, I know she understands me so much. I looked at Antony he nodded his before walking from there.

Aunty was crying begging to forgive her daughter from everyone. But we all neglected her like a plague, now she was crying in front of grandma and grandma doesn't giving her a damn.

How could she do that, I lost my baby even before looking or feeling him/her. And Nithya what she done nothing she never harm anyone. How can I face Nithya, I failed to protect my wife and baby. I failed miserably, to protect them from my own relatives.

How can I say this to Nithya, what she will think after knowing divya is the reason we lost our baby. She loved baby so much,she did everything that told her to do without saying anything. She drink milk for baby which she hates more than anything.

Nithya please comeback to me, we lost our baby but I can't lose you you are my everything. Please comeback I'm waiting for you.

After requesting a lot doctor allowed only me to see Nithya, and said strictly to not disturb her.

I slowly went in and saw Nithya lying there doing nothing. She is looking pale and lost her glow which was there everytime. Her body was connected with lot of tubes and machines, her head was wrapped with a bandage.

I sat beside her on bed, took her free hand and kissed on her knuckles. I put my hand on her stomach but this time I couldn't feel a bump, her stomach was flat indicating me that my baby is not there. Tears already find there way, I kept my hand on her cheek and started caressing it.

I sat there looking at her doing nothing, I couldn't form any words.

Soon a nurse came and requested me to go out. I nodded my my head to her, I kissed on Nithya's forehead and went out.

24 hours later.....

Doctors are checking on Nithya, she didn't opened her eyes. I'm in front of room pacing back and forth thinking about Nithya. Doctors came outside, I ran in front of them.

"How is my wife? Why didn't she opened her eyes?"

"Sorry, I think your wife is fallen in to coma." I stumbled back listening to it, no it can't be.

"We already said Mr Raj, that there are some chances of patient might went in to coma. I'm sorry but stay strong."

"When is she going to wake up." I asked the most stupid question because I also know they can't say anything.