Ch40- Persuading a Lover

(I hope you're all enjoying the story so far (UωU) I think you all just love how out of character Illumi and Hisoka are going to beXD)

Hisoka: This'll be thrilling~

Chrollo: Now I'm intrigued.

Illumi: Wait, what's the script again.?

(Okay, for those you who did the Pokemon chain in Ch7, I love you, so here's a little something I found)

Third Persons POV
"You know, you're just going to get yourself cut into pieces." Hisoka ignores (Y/N) and dashes towards her. She dodges every attack, but gets slower by the minute due to blood loss. "I don't care." (Y/N) struggles to stay standing.

"The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone... would be the moment you understand love." (Y/N) legs start shaking, making Hisoka drop his cards and stand still. "Love means you'll go to insane lengths to protect someone."

Hisoka sheds a tear and looks down. He walks towards (Y/N) and picks up her body. "Since when do you care so much about Illumi and I.?" Hisoka wipes (Y/N)'s hair out of her face. (Y/N) creases his face.

"Heh, I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have you two by my side." Hisoka chuckles and kisses her forehead. "Well then, shall we get going~?" Hisoka returns back to his normal state.

"Where.?" (Y/N) asks, so clueless. Hisoka smiles and stroke her hair. "To defeat Chrollo, of course~" (Y/N) slowly stands up, but still is holding onto Hisoka. "Oh, this won't do, my dear~" Hisoka pulls out his phone.

"What is it?" (Y/N) clings onto his torso. "You're not fighting Chrollo in that condition~" Hisoka searches through his short list of contacts and presses on Leorio's. "How did you get his number?"

Hisoka chuckles and puts a finger up to his lips. "That's a secret~☆" (Y/N) looks at Inuki and sweat drops. "Hello, this is your Joker speaking~" Hisoka smirks over the phone.

~meanwhile; with Leorio~

"Hisoka, how did you!- Y-you want me to do what?" Leorio rolls his eyes as Hisoka explains over the phone. "I guess, I can do it.. But this is only for (Y/N)!" Leorio hangs up and begins to meet up at a location.

"Dealing with a Nen user that strong.. She must be out of her d*mn mind... But then again." Leorio smirks at the though of Gon, Killua and Kurapika. "They're just as insane."

(Y/N)'s POV
"Don't worry, my dear. Gon and Killua have escaped~" Hisoka says and picks me up. I sigh in relief and relax by putting my weight on his chest as he carries me over to a different location.

As Hisoka carries Inuki and I over the buildings, I see half of Yorknew City bursting into flames. "W-what is this.?" I stare at it with a terrifying look in my eyes. 'This was Chrollo's plan all along.'

I bury my face into Hisoka's chest, not bothering to take another look at the chaos down below. "Don't worry, you're safe, my love~" He hugs me tight as we stop at the top of a building.

"You find this entertaining, don't you?" I ask him with a are you kidding me face. "A little~" I knock him upside the head and cross my arms. "Ouch, come on, sweetheart~" He rubs his head and smiles at me.

I roll my eyes and look the other way. "So, are we waiting for something to happen?" I ask him. Hisoka nods and continues to watch the catastrophe. We suddenly felt a giant shock wave coming from the main building of the Auction House. "Well, that's my que~"

Hisoka kisses my cheek and walks forward. "Where are you going?" I ask him, as it starts to rain. "I do still have a mission to finish. You can either stay here and watch. Or come and get your revenge on Chrollo."

I squint my eyes and look down from the tower. 'I can't use my Nen, but I have no use into talking to him anymore.' I look at Hisoka and nod my head. He smirks and takes me to the main building.

I dig my hand inside his pocket. "What are you doing, my dear~?" I get his phone out and go to his contacts. "I got to make a phone call real quick, if that's okay?" I ask in a serious tone. "Go ahead~" He smirks and keeps running.

I dial Kurapika's number and wait for it to answer. "Kurapika, it's me. I need a favor. Push the incident aside and come join us at the main building."