🌹Chapter 12🌹

This chapter is dedicated to oceanbabyx for her comments and votes and reads, it doesn't fail to make my day. Thank you gal for the encouragement and edits❤.Means a lot, thanks.Love ya babes😘💕.

Now to the story
×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Kayla's POV
Ok, kill me now!! Why does this have to happen to me? First I spilled coffee on my boss now I've spilled coffee once more on somebody else. Why not name me the coffee drencher because that is all I'm good at. Fumbling with the man's suit, I rub on it with my hand, an attempt at removing most of the stain but to be honest I was ruining it the more.

Looking up I start to apologize but the words are stuck in my mouth at the sight of the most cutest boyish grin ever and that is saying a lot as Noah is fire when it comes to looks but the person in front of me is a whole different but he isn't as handsome as Mr. Liam...Ok, where the hell did that thought come from!.

Getting a grip of myself I begin to apologize to the man but I'm cut short by his charming voice.

"Don't worry about it" he said while removing my hand from his stained shirt.

"Did any pour on you?" he asked seemingly concerned and I was stunned, most people when poured hot coffee reacts fiercely but he just said I shouldn't worry about it and is even asking if any poured on me. Where have you been my whole life mister?.

Shaking my head no in response to his question I bend down to retrieve the shards from the broken coffee cup. I  carefully pick them up to avoid cutting myself I notice that the unnamed kind man had bent down to help me, so gentlemanly unlike Mr grumpy.

Gasp! Mr. Gru...I mean Mr. Liam gave me five minutes to get his coffee!! Oh god kill me now, if I don't lose my job today then I'll give thanks to the Lord...Hurriedly picking them up, I mutter a quick thanks and sorry for the mishap to the man and hightailing it out of there. Going back to the cafeteria to prepare another coffee for him and checking my wristwatch to see it has been ten minutes since I left the office making me five minutes late. I quickly board the elevator heading to the last floor,  reaching there I alight and walk towards his office.

Knocking on the door I enter his office and proceed to his desk to drop his coffee, fervently praying and hoping in my mind that he doesn't realize that I'm a few minutes late but knowing who it is I doubt my prayers will do anything but it isn't wrong for a girl to hope is it?

Standing close to the door I wait for him to address me and tell me what to do for the day or dismiss me. Watching him take the cup of coffee from where I placed it and taking a sip from it and dropping it back on the desk.  Clearing his throat he says"Redo it" with no emotion leaving my mouth open. What the..why!?

Noticing my internal confusion and turmoil he asked smirking devilishly"  Or do you have anything to say?",  wisely weighing my options I grab the steaming cup of coffee heading to the pantry once again to make a new cup of coffee.

After few minutes of grabbing a fresh coffee I am back again in his office awaiting my judgment." Take those files I want you to go over them,  photocopy it and fax it and I want it done in an hour" he said pointing to a huge stack of files and my jaw dropped to the floor,  how am I going to finish those even the superhero Flash won't be able to do that in an hour, that is how huge the stack is. Looking at him I notice a small devilish smirk on his stupidly gorgeous face.

Putting up a brave front I grab the heavy files, slightly tripping due to the weight of the files. Reaching my office I drop the files on the desk, making a loud thud,  sitting on my chair I take a scrunchie out of my bag and put my hair in a bun,  take off my shoes, getting ready to work.

Forty-five minutes later and I have gone nowhere near half of the files, checking the clock I continue working hoping he wouldn't notice that once again I'm before the deadline but knowing him it won't happen.

Standing up I prepare to head into his office to plead for some more time,  straightening the invisible wrinkles on my skirt I knock on the door awaiting his response.

Hearing a muffled 'come in' I enter only to see not only Liam but 'him' as well...

A/N
Hey, how was it?
And who do you think that mysterious but gentle hunk of a guy is...any thoughts
Also thanks for the reads votes, and awesome comments that don't fail to make my day and put a smile on my face.Thank you guys💜💜*facepalms*that was kinda cheesy wasn't it?🙈😊
Please vote✌
Comment and
Share
It would mean a lot. Lots of love
Ciao.Peckie💖