Invasion (GOTG 2016)

UNKNOWN LOCATION

In the dark streets of an empty town, a jet is seen soaring above the streets, hell-bend on catching up with its targets.

"Come on, Sam! We can't waiver, even for a second!" Steve yells to Falcon beside him.

Due to Wilson's wings getting damaged from an earlier attack, his wings are out of commission for a bit until repairs can take place.

"I know, Cap! I'm just used to flying rather then being grounded!"

They run through the streets as the jet opens fire at the former Avengers. Ross's men got a lucky signal on them, and have been after them for a few days, and even with the Secretary out of commission, they have all the motivation to get the traitors into cells.

Cap and Sam try their best to escape from the rapid-fire bullets, but one ends up clipping Sam in the heel.

"ARGH!" He slides across the hard ground as he winces from the burning pain in his foot.

"Sam!" Cap yells out as he helps his friend up, they both look up as the jet stops in front of them, with a bright light pointed at them.

"ROGERS! WILSON! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING! WE WANT BOTH HANDS IN THE AIR! IF YOU DONT COMPLY, WE WILL GUN YOU DOWN WHERE YOU STAND!"

Knowing that's not a viable option, and with Wilson's arm around his shoulder, Steve tries his best to brainstorm any ideas that can get him out of this.

He doesn't think for long as a bright yellow streak appears above him and slices through the jet like butter, exploding it upon impact.

The former avengers cover their faces from the heat as the debris from the jet flies everywhere. Smoke blinds them for a bit as Rogers tries to get a look at what caused the explosion. All he can see is a bright yellow figure, who's back is to them, with a yellow cloak blowing in the breeze.

The figures head slowly turns and looks at them, Cap swears he recognizes the golden face from somewhere, but he can't even pinpoint where

The figures head slowly turns and looks at them, Cap swears he recognizes the golden face from somewhere, but he can't even pinpoint where. Rogers does see however, a Avengers "A" symbol on their shoulder.

The figure lets out a small smile, before disappear in a flash of yellow energy.

MANHATTAN

Kid, I've done what I could so far. It'll take months or even a year to get your eyesight back if you just rely on me. We need outside help." Sasuke informs Y/N in his head, who's now sitting criss-cross on a roof.

"Ok..." Y/N gets up and starts to pace around, "but who the hell could help with this? I don't know know any magically beings..."