Welcome 2 Space (GOTG 2016)

Long Chapter, so BE PREPARED
*SCAR's VOICE*

INSIDE YONDU's SHIP, THE ECLECTOR

The Ravagers seem to be having the time of their life. Partying, screaming, playing games, drinking, you name it. Y/N is tied down by his hands, chest, and feet to a chair in the middle of the Ravager party.

One soldier gets a bright idea and takes his drink over to the slump over Y/N.

"I wonder if a damn drink will make this Terran soft...."

He raises his glass above Y/N's head and slowly pours his alcoholic beverage over his head, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

Y/N groggily comes to as he hears various chattering going on around him. He feels himself restrained as he tries to get up.

"Wha-what the....where the hell am I? And why am I covered in liquid?"

Y/N strains his eyes as a bright light shines in front of him,

"Boss! Boss! He's awake!"

Yondu's boots clank against the floor as he walks up to the awakened Y/N. He stops a few feet in front of the Avenger and picks at his own teeth with a toothpick.

"You put up quite a fight, Terran. Even more so then I thought. Who taught you how to fight?"

Y/N glares up at the blue-skinned alien,
"Why the hell am I tied up? I know you didn't bring me here just to tell me that. What am I, your entertainment? A grand prize?"

Yondu laughs a bit as he smiles down at the irritated L/N, "Frankly, a sweet little Terran boy like yourself ain't worth a rats ass to me. But..."

"But what?"

"You could be a small help to us. You see, one of our own named Quill, took something that he was suppose to deliver to us. He never returned, so we thought, why not capture a Terran to GET a Terran?"

Y/N laughs to himself as he takes in what he just heard, "Sounds like I'm worth more then a rats ass if you're asking me to-"

WHAM!

Yondu slams his fist into Y/N's cheek, who just rolls with the punch. Didn't hurt as much as he thought.

"Got a bit of mouth on ya too, eh? Just like Quill."

"Wait, Wait, wait." Y/N interjects as everyone quiets down, "so you thought it was a good idea to travel from wherever you came from, ALL the way to earth, just to capture someone to help capture someone else? Am I getting that right?"

Yondu looks around as everyone dumbly nods and mutters amongst themselves.

Y/N leans his head back in disbelief,
"And I thought Earth was full of idiots." He looks back up at the blue alien and offers a suggestion.

"Why not just put a bounty out on this "Quill" guy? Seems less troublesome to me."

Yondu looks surprised as his Ravangers like that idea.

"I like the sound of that."

"Why didn't we think of that earlier?"

"Still have no idea where that pasty fucker is."