Locked Losers (GOTG 2016)

-THE KYLN SUPER PRISON-

The 5 new prisoners walk in a line, handcuffed and led by two guards

The 5 new prisoners walk in a line, handcuffed and led by two guards. The order is Gamora in the front, Rocket, Y/N, Peter, and Groot.

"I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel." Rockets chuckles as he monologues.

"But hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons. This ones no different. You two are lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting those bounties right now and you'd two be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers."

Y/N gets a confused expression on his face,
"Wait? I had a bounty? And Yondu was the one that put it up? Blue-bastard..."

Peter widens his eyes a bit as he looks at the back of Y/N's head.
"Wait, you know Yondu?"

"Hell yeah, I do. He's the only reason I'm here and not at home sleeping."

Peter shrugs as he now addresses Rocket,
"I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon."

The prisoners yells "Hold", causing the 5 law-breakers to stop.

"What's a raccoon?" Rocket asks outloud

"What's a raccoon? That's what you are, stupid." Peter informs, causing Y/N to look down at Rocket.

"Wait, you didn't know you're a raccoon?"

Rocket turns and looks up at the surprised Y/N,
"Well, obviously, since I asked, idiot!"

"Hey! I'm not gonna be called an idiot by a DAMN raccoon!" Y/N snaps at the small creature

"WHAT.THE.HELL. Is a Raccoon!!" Rocket lets out exasperatedly

"They're thieving little rascals that think they can take anything in their sights! There, happy?!"

Rocket perks his eyes up, "Really? Sounds like my kinda crowd."

Y/N groans as the guards push them ahead. Gamora for a second, looks back at Y/N before the doors open up.

As they continue to walk forward, Y/N asks Quill a question.

"Hey, so what exactly is in that orb?"

Peter shrugs, "I don't know, I just stole it."

"Wait, so you took something and you don't even know what it is you stole?"