The Guardians (GOTG 2016)

This a big chap and MAKE sure you read all the way to the end for the post credit scenes.

-MIDTOWN HIGH SCHOOL-

Caesar, the guy that hit Emma, goes into the bathroom after telling his buddies he'll meet up with them later.

"Time to let the ol' lizard out for a drain." He undoes his zipper and does his business. 10 seconds later, the door opens up and discreet footsteps are heard. Caesar pays no mind to it as he continues to relieve himself while whistling.

"Turn.around." A voice demands behind Caesar, who just eye rolls.

"Look pal, I know my junks impressive, but I ain't on that faggot shit."

It gets quiet for a few seconds, "I won't ask again."

Caesar finally finishes up,zips up his pants, and flushes as he turns around, "Now, what the h-"

He squints his eyes as he sees what's clearly a guy, but in a dark jacket with his hood up.

"Who the hell are you?"

The figure takes his hand from his pocket and pulls his hood back, revealing a stone-faced Vito. Caesar simply smirks at the revelation.

"Well,well look at this shit. Little Italian boy is curious about men now, huh?" He laughs out.

Vito just glares at him with his piercing green eyes, his jaw tightens so hard that it feels like it's gonna crack.

Caesar takes a few seconds to himself as a thought hits him, "Ooohh, I see. I'm guessing your dear old sister told you who gave her that little tap to her face."

Vito doesn't respond as he stands still like a statue.

"Well, I did it. The little bitch made a fuss at me making a pass at her. Did that upset you? You wanna hit me? Well, come on!" He steps up while leaning his face forward a bit,

"It's right here. I'll give you a free hit."

"I won't hit you." Vito directs at Caesar, who gives out a smug look.

"I knew a guinea wop cocksucker like you wouldn't. Maybe you need a bit more motivation to-"

"I'm going to kill you."

This causes Caesar to stop mid sentence and give off a surprised look. He then starts to bellow out in laughter so much, that he holds his stomach.

"HA HA HA HA, and how do you plan on doing that?"

Vito answers by simply going into the back of his pants and pulls out a Beretta 92, with a silencer on the barrel. He cocks the hammer back and points it at Caesar.

"Oh, whatcha gonna do? Huh? You gonna shoot me? In a school?" He asks as he steps up a bit closer to the Sicilian.

Vito doesn't deter his cold gaze as he continues to point the deadly weapon at his sister's attacker.

"Well come on." He eggs on, "Do you even know how to-"

PHUT* PHUT*

Vito fires two shots, one in Caesars lower stomach and the other in his sternum. Caesar gasps in pain as he staggers back and hits his back against a urinal, smearing blood against it as he slides down.

Vito takes a few steps towards the downed student, terrifying the blonde ever more as Caesar widens his eyes in pure terror.

Vito aims the gun at his head and lets out one more shot, killing Caesar Johnson with a permanent look of fright on his deceased face and a hole dripping blood down his frozen face.