Part 19

"The feeling."

*

"Don't go home alone, again." He said. I nodded and he nodded as well before leaving. I watched him as he slowly dissapear from my vision.

---

What happened last night didn't actually made me slept well, I came to school very sleepy and I just brought me along a cup of black coffee to wake me up.

"Hana, what's wrong with you?" Jae asked and I just smiled.

"Maybe she didn't had enough sleep because of what happened yesterday." Hangyeol said and tickled me.

"What do you mean? I-I feel completely good." I said and dropped my bag. I slouched on my chair in defeat, I can't fight drowsiness.

I didn't minded my sorroundings and I woke up seeing everyone in the room casually just chatting with each other.

"Oh, Hana. You're awake." Jihyo said and I scratched my eyes and looked at them confused.

"W-what time is it?"

"Fourth period is over. We excused you since we are all outdoors since first period." Taeyeon said and I gasped.

"I missed four classes?! Taeyeon!" I whined.

"Don't worry, Hana. We told you're tired because Young Master didn't made you sleep well last night." Taeyeon said and laughed.

Well... They were right, Young Master didn't really made me slept well...

I wonder why I felt something different when he hugged me last night...

Could it be that...-

I shook my head and just slouched back grumpily, my head had been aching as I remember that moment that I have been crying in Young Master's arms.

But it felt nice... And warm...

"Aish, such a headache!" I whined and Taeyeon looked at me.

"Hana, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing... J-just.. Nothing." I said and just slouched back with a pout.

Why am I feeling like this? What is this unexplainable feeling whenever I remember what happened last night?!

-----

Someone's POV

Last Night:

The Master just dropped Hana on her house, as of the possibility that the man might follow her again. While walking down the road silently, he remembered the moment earlier. The moment that Hana was crying in his arms, the way she cried in fear made him remember someone...

He comforted her the same way that he comforted the girl from his past, whenever she became scared, she used to cry and Jeonghan is always the one to comfort her. Jeonghan felt anger slowly building up inside him once again as he remember the girl, the girl he already trashed from his life.

But he smiled timidly as he remember Hana once again, he had the small glimpse of her dark blue eyes. He didn't knew why he adored her eyes, he wondered if he just liked the color or he liked the-

"Shut up, Yoon Jeonghan." He told himself as he almost slipped the other word from his tounge. He knew something's wrong when met Hana. Something changed him...

He didn't had a good sleep last night, his mind kept dancing with the moment that he is keeping Hana from his arms, the thing that he never did for almost 5 years now.

He is walking down the hallways and saw this girl, the girl he had been thinking of lately. He is about to come to him when he sae that Hana is carried by a guy, that guy he saw with Hana in the library the other day.

"Mingyu, stop. Put me down! I said I don't wanna be your girlfriend!"

He felt somewhat upset and it made him think as to why he is upset when he saw that guy with Hana. And what? Is he forcing Hana? Is he forcing Hana to be his girlfriend?

"Jeonghan, what's wrong with you?" He asked himself and placed his hands on his pocket and walked the other way out.

----

Hana's POV

I am now walking alone in the hallways, Mingyu had been pleading to me just because he wanted me to come to him to the Audiovisual Room because he had been bugged by some girls there lately. He wanted me to be his "fake girlfriend" so that they would think he is taken already and would stop bugging him.

I hate the thought.

I wanted to escape from him, I wanted to be peaceful because my head had been aching for almost an hour already while thinking of what happened last night.

"You can't say no to me!" I heard Mingyu's voice and without permission, he carried me on his shoulder and ran away.

"Mingyu, stop! Put me down! I said I don't wanna be your girlfriend!" I said but he didn't listened and just kept running until we reached the Audiovisual Room. He placed me down and I hit him on the arm, I said I hate his idea!

"I told you, you can't say no to me." He said and pulled me inside the roon with our hands intertwined. And goodness! There are girls squealing as Mingyu entered, but stopped when they saw our hands intertwined.

"Who is she?" The girl asked and looked at me from head to the feet.

"Ah, she?" Mingyu said and raised our intertwined hands. "She's my girlfriend."

"What?! No way! She don't look like your girlfriend! You told us you're single!"

"It was just for the sake of fun. And what? She is my girlfriend, see?" Mingyu said and pulled me closer to him, I badly hate this. I might be an issue!

"Are you serious? Why pick a penny when you're a dollar? Why not choose us instead?" She said and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Excuse me? Are you insulting my girlfriend?"

"She doesn't even look like your girlfriend, Mingyu. Stop faking!"

They started raising their voices and mumbles started to get loud as well. If I don't react good, they might only make me an issue. I have to do something to save myself!

"Prove it, prove your relationship!" The girl said and Mingyu pulled me closer towards him, holding my waist and he kissed my cheek.

Oh my goodness, Jasmine Boo...

>End...