CHAPTER 32: His Nightmare

EVELINE KNIGHT

We were now having dinner in the dining room with our parents who looked really excited for our honeymoon.

God it's my honeymoon and I am not even a bit excited and look at those smiling faces.

"I want to be a grandmother soon." Mrs. Knight said all excited.

"Oh me too. I would be so happy to see your kids running around."

OH PLEASE MOM NOT YOU AGAIN.

A blush crept on my face. I was looking down. When I lifted my eyes to meet with Xander's, he was already staring at me but he didn't had any emotions in them. Like it didn't affect him at all.

Why would it affect him anyways remember he hates me.

"Where are we going Dad?" Xander asked looking at his father.

"Well we are here to discuss that only son."

"How about Paris?" Mrs. Knight said.

"Oh that place is wonderful." Mom said.

"Well according to me Italy sounds good. Ev wanted to visit Italy for a while." Dad suggested.

"Ya Italy is really beautiful. I also agree with Italy." Mrs. Knight said.

"Let's cancel Paris then." Mrs. Knight said.

"Ah! It's there honeymoon let them decide why are you all deciding. Control your excitement." Mr. Knight said. "So Ev do you have anything in mind as to where do you want to go."

Xander looked at me when Mr. Knight asked me.

"Umm... how about Australia. Rose told me that It's pretty nice there." I suggested.

"That sounds great my child. You know Alex w-" Mrs. Knight was cut off by Xander.

"We'll not go to Australia." Xander said in a stern voice which made me frown.

"But it would be fun there Rose even told me about places there."

"I said no. Choose any other place you want not Australia."

"But Alex if she wants to go there then-"

"I said no. That's it. It's not that it's the only place left in the whole world."

"Why can't we go to Australia?" I asked in a low voice looking down fidgeting with my fingers.

"You don't have to know everything. We will be leaving tomorrow in the evening for Italy." With that he got up from his seat and left the dining room. He didn't even ate his food.

Great! Now he is putting up his mood swing thing in front of our parents.

"Eveline it's okay he just doesn't like Australia." Mr. Knight said.

I nodded. I really wanted to cry right now.

What the hell has now Australia done to him?

Then after the dinner we talked for sometime and everyone decided to leave. Xander didn't came down even for once after the dining room scene.

"I'll miss you Mom Dad." I hugged my Mom and Dad tightly and said.

They smiled and kissed me on top of my head "We'll miss you too baby." Mom said.

"Have a safe journey princess." Dad said.

I went and hugged Mr. and Mrs. Knight. After the goodbyes I finally decided to go to my room. There is no meaning of talking to Xander now because he is angry and I would just make the situation worst.