67

"The house is lit up. That means Hyun Wook is home?" Yoongi sighed, as he pulled the handbrake right across Hyun Ae's house which was well-lit from the inside.

He then unbuckled his seat belt and turned to her, who was still sleeping with little cute snores left her lips, making him smile.

"Hyun Ae? Wake up. We're here," he whispered, as his other hand tried to reach out for the seat recliner and straightened her seat up.

She lifted her head a bit, and her eyes were still closed as she yawned.

"Are you still drunk?"

Please tell me she's sober now. A bit is enough.

She opened her eyes and stared at the view of the house, and then wowed herself, with eyes almost closing now as she began.

"Is this Prince Eric's castle?" she asked, giggling like a girl.

"Oh my..." Yoongi slapped his forehead when he found out that she was still intoxicated.

"What? Why- Why am I not in my diamond carriage?"

"I'm calling Hyun Wook," he decided, pulling out his phone and beginning to scroll through his contact list.

"Hyun Wook? N-N-No!" she suddenly snapped and snatched his phone from his hand, hiding it from him.

"Hyun Ae, give me back my phone," Yoongi said, grabbing her arm that she had put behind her with his phone. "You're scared when I mention your brother, huh? So you're into sober mode now. Give me back my phone, Park Hyun Ae."

Yoongi tried to pull her arm back, but since she leaned back into the seat with her weight, it was hard for him.

It was total chaos in the car as her other arm was trying to push him away from her.

"Hyun Ae, stop. You'll hurt yourself!" Yoongi panicked when he realized she was getting lower into her seat, still with her arm behind her and the other on his shoulder, pushing him away.

And suddenly, Yoongi slipped his arms around her back and pulled her up, finally got to lift her up in his arms but as she was shocked and lost her balance, the upper half of her body fell on him and they caught themselves being super close.

So close that Yoongi had to freeze in his driver's seat. While staring right into Hyun Ae's half-lidded eyes. And her breath was tingling with his nerves on his blushed cheek.

"H-Hyun Ae-"

He was cut off by sudden warm pressure on his lips. It took him a while to realize that Hyun Ae was kissing him in her drunken state.

He tried to resist her by pushing her away, but her arms immediately went around his head and neck, locking and pulling him closer as the kiss began to turn into an intense session, and he had no choice but to take part in it.

He scooted closer to her, making sure she was in her comfortable position, and continued to kiss her with passion.

Because his heart really needed it.

After a while, they broke the kiss to get some air but still were close to each other. Yoongi was panting as he stared at her, who had closed eyes while gasping. And that was when he noticed her tears pouring out from her closed eyes.

She opened her teary eyes a bit, and she began to sob while mumbling something that was inaudible, but Yoongi caught on to it.

'Namjoon...'

"Hah... You missed him so much, don't you?" he asked, smiling weakly as he wiped her tears with his thumb.

Namjoon, I'm so sorry for taking advantage of her.