6

Theo's POV

He's starting at me, why is Aleck just staring at me.

"So Theo, how do you feel about this marriage?" Jasmine asked

"Oh, well, I was fine with it, I mean there isn't anything I could do about it" I shrugged

"The opposite of Aleck, he was so mad, but I'm guessing he isn't that mad anymore" Jasmine laughed

"Mom?" Aleck spoke without looking away from me

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if Theo stays the night, for me apologizing and so I can learn about him more"

"It's up to his parents" Jasmine looked at my parents

"I think that's a wonderful idea" my mom smiled

I sat on Aleck's bed as he dries his hair with a towel. He just got out of the shower and I feel awkward. My mask is over my face covering my huge blush. It sounds weird but his back looks sexy. Too weird? Yeah probably.

"You know, if you're going to stare you can just take a picture" Aleck turned around now facing me

"I-I wasn't staring"I looked away from him "and if I even was staring I don't have a camera or phone to take one"

"Why not? Left your phone at home because you're fucking dumb"

"Don't call me dumb" I raised my voice a bit

"Aww did I huwt widdle babies feewing?" Aleck laughed

"Where's the guest room, I'm not staying in here with you" I stood up crossing my arms over my chest

"You're not leaving" Aleck glared at me

"Yes I am, I'll even walk home if you keep this shit up"

Aleck threw his towel on the floor and he walked over to me pushing me down on the bed. He took my mask off and wrapped his hand around my neck.

I gulped and looked up at him. Aleck tightened his hand choking me. But this isn't like the other times he choked me, it's different. It feels...good?

He pushed me down so I'm laying on my back with him on top of me. Aleck gripped tighter making my eyes roll back a bit.

"You like that you slut?" Aleck whispered in my ear seductively.

Without me realizing my hips were grinding on Aleck, or at least trying to.

"I give that as a yes" Aleck nibbled on my ear lobe.

There was a soft knock on the door making me jump a little.

"Who is it" Aleck asked kissing my neck

"Whiskers" I heard Jami's voice

"Give me a minute" Aleck mumbled biting down on my neck

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. Aleck started to suck on my neck making little grunting noises. That was weirdly attractive.

Aleck started to get a bit rougher and grinder down on me. He feels really hard. Is he turned on by me?

"There, since you're going to be my wife, I marked you" Aleck smirked backing away from my neck.

"I'll be your husband not wife" I pouted

"Whatever, you can take care of your problem, I'll see what Jami needs" Aleck said going over to the door putting on pajama pants.

"What about you?" I grabbed his arm before he could go

"What about me dumbass?"

"You're also hard"

"Shut the fuck up, no I'm not" Aleck shouted and he walked out of his room leaving me alone.

There's no way that I'm going to jerk off in someone else's house. I got up from the bed and took off my clothes. Fuck I don't have any pajamas.I guess I just have to be in my boxers. I don't think Aleck would mind because we are getting married soon.

Aleck's POV

Did Jami really just ask me if us demons have powers? I mean, we do but we're legally not allowed to use them till we're 21. Which I find that hella dumb, we're born with powers so why can't we fucking use them.

I tucked Jami into bed and went back to my room. I opened the door and I saw Theo fast asleep.

I heard Theo mumble something but I ignored it. I picked up his clothes and folded them putting it on top of my dresser. Maybe I should've gave him clothes.

Shrugging that thought off I picked up my clothes and put them in my hamper.

"N-no" Theo whimpered

"No what babe?" Babe? Did I just call him babe? That's disgusting, I hate that bastard.

Theo Just whimpered more, I guess he's having a nightmare. I turned the lights off and went over to him.

"S-stop" Theo whimpered more

I got under the covers with him and I touched his cheek. He's crying. Why is he crying?

I moved his hair out of his face and pulled him closer to me. Theo buried his face in my chest.

Theo's breathing picked up and I looked down at him. Is he just having a panic attack? Can you have panic attacks while you're asleep?

"Ssshh, it's okay Theo, you're safe" I whispered in his ear.

I felt Theo calm down a bit and soon he was relaxed. I kissed his head and closed my eyes going to sleep.