promo

Promo...

Pool side is decorated beautifully

But suddenly everything  broken ...

A long haired man is breaking everything in anger.... and a girl is standing there shivering in fear....

"What are you doing ?"

She shout....
Ommkara  come and grab her one hand and twist it....

"Aahhh"

She cried in pain.... Her back is touching his chest and he is twisting her right hand....  he is actually mad in anger....

"What's in that Arjun Han?.. .. why you are mad for him?"

He shout and leave her..... She turn with  her teary yet angerful eyes..... 
Before she would reply he grab her cheeks with his fingers....and pull her close to his face....

"Did you forget you are my wife? You always said you value the relationships..... then what is it mrs oberoi?  Your husband is here and you want another Man..."

Before he complete Gauri pushed him and slap him hard.....
It's enough for her.... he is indirectly accusing her as characterless.....

"Stop it.... just stop it Mr oberoi.... today you cross the limit.... you want to know that why I am mad for Arjun right? Then listen he is a good man... not arrogant like you.... He care for other's emotions.... not a monster like you.... And most important he loves me..... and now I also love him.... did you hear I love him and hates you.... I hate you"

She shout out loud.... then she run from there crying badly..... today she completely broke to his words....

(Skip)

Gauri is crying badly laying on floor in her room....
She is feeling like she have no courage to fight now.... She never love Arjun... But his words hurt her like sharp knife.... she said all that in anger...

(Skip)

All the decorated thing is destroyed....
Some are in pool.... Some are on floor....

Ommkara punch on wall in anger...
Gauri words is ringing in his mind.. .

"I love him and hates you...."

And along with that another words running in his mind.... from his past....

"I love her sudha.... not you"

"Tej please.... you can't do this with me.... with omm"

"Why don't you understand you stupid woman... I  love her and I hate you.... And omm is your responsibility... not mine.... I never wanted  this child.... I hate him"

Ommkara gritting his teeth....

"She loves him and hates me.... you'll pay for baterying me Gauri..... you'll pay hard... I can't tolerate this"

Coming soon.... But a little late.... this twist needs for the another big twist in marriage 😉😉😉
Stay tuned....😘😘😘

Micky.. .