Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE

Listen to Your Eyes Tell on repeat and imagine the scenarios... it will make u cry trust me..

 it will make u cry trust me

●●●●●●●●●

Three days have passed and nothing has changed. My leg was slowly recovering, and so was Hoseok's wound. Jimin, however, was still unconscious and it worried every single one of us. The nurses kept on repeating the same thing over and over again:" His condition is stable. He will be alright."

Taehyung couldn't do anything all day except sit next to Jimin's bed and wonder when will he wake up. Hoseok is still not capable of standing up on his own, but at least he was able to lift himself up on his bed. None of them found the need to move around so the nurses felt really satisfied with their behaviour, whereas Namjoon and I took every opportunity we could to go look for Jungkook, and we often got caught by some nurse. Since the nurse that got assigned to me had enough of us, she decided to tell the other nurses to keep an eye on us as well, so moving around the camp was kind of difficult and we had to get scolded a couple of times for leaving my bed.

No matter how much Namjoon and I looked, it seemed like Jungkook was always ahead of us. We looked in every corner of the camp, but we were never capable of locating him. I also didn't see that familiar guy ever since I saw him in the cafeteria. There was no way that I was hallucinating. The fact that we couldn't find any of them frustrated me. It drove me crazy, mainly because I was sure that I've seen them. Namjoon seemed to notice how this was affecting me, so he always tried to hold himself back from arguing with me over the fact that there was no use in looking anymore. I noticed that everytime I asked him to help me up to go search, he would bite his lip to prevent himself from talking. He held himself back. I completely understood why he felt that way, and I really couldn't blame him, but my belief was too strong for me to give up and let go. It's because my eyes have seen him for real, but his didn't.

I looked over to my side and saw Namjoon sleeping peacefully, head hanging low and his arms resting on his thighs. I wanted to to search some more, but Namjoon was tired and wanted to sleep since he spent some nights awake just to look out for me. It made me feel really guilty, so I decided to not bother him with this matter for a while. However, I couldn't hold myself back. This issue has been bothering for three days, and it only made my brain exhausted. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was like my heart was being squeezed like a lemon, and everyone drank that lemonade and pretended as though it was sweet when it was actually bitter. They were taking everything I was saying as if they believed me, when in fact the just seemed bothered by the fact that I was going out of my mind.