05 : 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖧𝗂𝗆

「💭」

「Third Person's POV」

"What do you mean somebody tried to kill her?!"

Soobin paced back and forth in his room the moment he got home. He phoned his boss about the matter, lying about how he stalked his target only to find out that he has a rival. Obviously, his boss was enraged for he only thought of planning to dispatch the artist alone and nobody else.

"He missed. Y/N wasn't shot."

"Well, you better fucking do your job sooner before somebody else does Soobin!"

"I know. I know." He pinched his nose. "Just give me time. I'm working on it."

Call ended.

Soobin sighed and tossed his phone to bed. He nearly lost her on the spot yet he saved her for the second time around. It was such a mess. He knew Y/N deserved nothing of it. All he wanted was to protect her but even he to her could be a threat.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

"Soobin!"

"Cherrie?"

The girl barged into is room followed by her twin sister who leaned boringly on the doorway. Cherrie flung herself at the guy and ruffled his hair right after.

"Are you okay?! Was Y/N hurt?!"

"We're both fine. How did you know?" Soobin asked, brows furrowed.

"It's all over the news." Cher shrugged.

"That fast?"

"You know the media." Cher finally invited herself in and plopped to his bed. "It's a nasty porthole to various issues."

"Anyways.." Cherrie shrugged her twin off. "Boss asked us about your whereabouts earlier. We did what you told us to do."

Soobin grinned lightly. "Thanks Cherrie."

"Is it true? You won the first prize?"

"Oh, yeah. Look at this."