Chapter 1: Making a new friend

Hey! Thank you ! Oh love from me (lol! Just mimicking Harley! He was a pretty good character, wasn't he ?)

Now now! Let's get started , shall we.

Ash Ketchum was on his way back to the pallet town after winning the Hoenn league. He couldn't wait to show his mom and Professor Oak the league trophy. It was his first major league trophy after all. On his shoulder was comfortably sitting Pikachu . Both were enjoying the calm and fresh air as they were passing through forest.

Suddenly, they could hear a voice. Pikachu perked up its ears.

"You hear something, Pikachu." Ash asked.

"Pika! Pikachu" He nodded. They moved towards the direction from which sound was coming.

There was lake and on its brink , there was a girl commanding a chikorita.

"Now chikorita, use energy ball." She commanded as chikorita tried to focus its energy and managed to almost hit the tree. Almost

"Oh! Not again. We are never gonna make it into Levior school like this." She sighed as both look weary.

"Hey!" Ash said startling them all of sudden. Both quickly shot up in attacking manner.

"Hey! Relax. " Ash retraced his steps as Pikachu tried to tell something to chikorita.

"Oh! You just startled me." She relaxed as chikorita also hopped on to the girl calmly.

"So were you practising to get into... something." Ash trailed off not remembering what she said .

"Yeah! Levior school. It is one of the best Pokemon schools in the Clevan region." She told him.

"A Pokemon school. That sounds great. I gotta ask where is this Clevan region. "  Ash asked surprised as both Pikachu amd chikorita were playing with each other meanwhile.

" Oh! You really have no idea. It is just between Kanto and Sinnoh region. Of course Hoenn region resides in completely different way." She chuckled.

"Well! I am just on my way back to Pallet town in Kanto." Ash told her.

"Oh! Have you participated in any gym battles yet?" She asked eagerly.

"Oh yeah lots of it. I also completed in Indigo league, Orange League, Johto league , Battle Frontier  and Hoenn league." He replied proudly.

"Wow! Did you win any league?" She looked at him.

"Of course! Orange League, Battle Frontier and Hoenn league. Of course, none of this would have been possible without my buddy Pikachu." Ash stated proudly looking at Pikachu who replied back "pika! Pikachu." by hopping on his shoulder again.

"You and your Pikachu seems so close. If only me and chikorita could get in such a sync." Shs sighed.

"Hey! Don't worry. We can help you. What do you say , Pikachu? Up for some friendly training." He looked at the yellow electric mouse as it replied with excitement"pika ! pika!"

"Wow! Thank you ..oh I am so sorry. I forgot to ask your name . My name is Diviana." She introduced herself.

"Oh! Don't worry about it . It happens. My name is Ash Ketchum and as I have mentioned before, I am from Pallet town and this is my buddy Pikachu." He introduced himself.

"So ready for losing, Ash." She smirked.

"We will see about that." He stated cheerily.

Both were now facing each other with both Chikorita and Pikachu facing each other.