Class Redemption-Adrien

It was Marinette's brithday and as her boyfriend Adrien whated her to have an extra special birthday, she derved it after all. She put up with Lila and there class and the new Akumas. He knew that there was only one wish she had for her birthday and he planned to make it come true.

Him and Chloe were shopping looking for something for Marinette's birthday party when there heard that horribale voice.

"Adrien?" they turnned around to face the class and Lila.

He skrached his neck before responding. "Hey Guys what are you doing here?"

"Oh, Lila got us tickets for the new Jagged Stone concert so were getting our outifts. What about you?" Alya asked as she placed anhand on Lila's shoulder, earnig a smile from the liar.

"Marinette's not here is she?" Rose sqeauked, worried for poor Lila's saftey.

" Of course not! It whouldn't be a suprise if she was here!" Chloe scoffed as she pulled Adrien and hersefl away from the class.

In short they got what they came to get and was ready for the party. On the day of Marinette's brithday Adrien pursauded her to stay home, so the class was acually happy about that part. Chloe before to laugh at something on her phone and showed it to Adrien and her began to laugh to.

"What's so funny?" Nino asked.

"Oh, me and Chloe are going to this epic gala for the deghisner MDC's brthday. It's a suprise gala." he told te class then reached into his pocket. "Here are some tickets if you wanna come." he then gave each member of the class a ticket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe was adding the finishing deatiles to the Mari's party in the park. She was getting the finale stearmers up when the group came up to her.

"What's this Chloe?" Lila asked.

She scoffed before awnsering. "Mari-gold's party."

"It's Marinette's brithday?" Ivan asked.

"Yes now leve the guests are going to start comeing." and with tht they did leave.

Soon all the guest were here mingling and talking. Most where famouse, it was a gala but outside. Marinette then entered with Chloe helping her and haveing a scarf wrapped around her eyes so she chouldn't see anything. When it did get off she started to cry looking at the scene before her.

"Omg thank you guys." she then when't to hug Chloe and Adrien.

Then the class asrived seeing as it said that this was the location.

"I think you gave us the wrong tickets Adrien." Lila told him as she saw that Marinette was here.

"No I didn't MDC is Marinette Dupin-Cheng." The class then gaphed.

"Hes not wrong!" said a voice from the crowd.

Once they found out what the class had done to there favouite desghiner they sued them all. They sued the school, Ms.B for not stopping bullying, she also got fired. Each student got a fine off $100,000 and got one month of juvie. Lila got deported and had to pay $200,000 to th Dupin-Chengs. Safe to say Adrien was really happy that day.

*Sorry I lost intrest in this idea fast. Not my best work.*