C H A P T E R 35

Y/n's POV

"Hey Y/n, you ready to go?" Clockwork asks.

"Yeah, let me just get my purse." You say. She nods and I go to find your purse. I come back and the both of us head out.

"We'll take Toby's car if that's fine with you." She states. I give a small nod. She puts her ring on and she changes. I look at her. She looked exactly like she did before except there was no clock in her eye and the stitches on her face. She catches me looking at her.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing, I just like your other look. It represents you way better." I admit.

"Thanks, no one's ever said that about me." She confesses.

"Well I guess I'm the first."

We get to the mall and we park the car. We rush inside so we could be in the a.c.

"So where do you want to go first?" I asked. She looked around and then pushed me into a store.

Time Skip

She decided to drag me into one more store, and I was getting tired. We were holding drinks. Her holding a cup of pink lemonade and me holding a {milkshake of choice}.

"Okay Y/n, how about that one?" She asks, pointing at a bathing suit.

A/n: Again, I'll change it later but wear whatever outfit you desire to swim in

I look at it. I liked the white outline, and it didn't seem too revealing for my taste.

"Yeah, I like it. A lot actually." I admitted.

"Great! We'll get that one for you, and I'll get this one!" She responded. She held up a green bathing suit that had a sunflower on it. I nodded in agreement.

We buy the bathing suits and leave. Clock work takes off her ring in the car and I smile when she goes back to her regular appearance. We get inside the mansion and we see a couple of people on the couch. I said goodbye to Clockwork and go upstairs. I planned on going to my room but instead went to see BEN for some unknown reason. I knock on the door and wait for him to let me come in. He says come in and I do. I see BEN and Jeff playing some shooter game.

"Hey."

"Hi... What's in the bag?"

"Drugs." I said sarcastically.

"Damn, I didn't think you'd be a stoner Y/n." Jeff said surprisingly, obviously not realizing it was a joke.

"It's a joke. It's actually, you know what nevermind." I cut myself off. There game ended and they both looked at me.

"No no, go on. Tell us what it is." BEN irked me. He had a smirk on his face and I held an annoyed face.

"It's a bathing suit, there. Happy?" I said, annoyed.

"Overjoyed!" The blonde said teasingly.

I watched them play as I sipped on my drink obnoxiously to annoy them.

"I swear Y/n, if you keep on doing that I'm going to explode your brains." BEN threatened. I laughed and airy laugh.

"You can have it." I said handing them the drink.

"Isn't that like sharing germs?" Jeff asked.

"Oh I've cleaned your room. You're one to talk." I said, remembering the horrible events of the time.

"Thanks." BEN...thanked?

"Yeah whatever. I'm leaving." I waved them goodbye and got small murmurs as a response.