Soul Ties

A few days later...

Niques POV (in the MM)

It had been about two weeks since all of the drama with Ty and his girlfriend. I hate for someone to come interrupt my peace when they could of just left me peaceful.

Amir had came over about an hour ago. I called her over because i haven't been feeling well and i missed my period about a week ago. Amir suggested i take a test just to rule out pregnancy because i believe the reason im late is because im stressed out. Its a hot girl summer and i just know i didnt let this fool sit me down.

The timer on my phone had just went off and Amir looked over at me. "Umm so are you gonna go look or do you want me to" she asked. "No i got it " i replied while getting up and rubbing my sweaty hands on my pants. I walked into the bathroom and pick the test up....

"What it say" Amir questioned looking over my shoulder. I stood there froze.

Positive! I said out loud. Amir hugged me. "So im gonna be a sexy aunt" she said while doing a little dance.

"I dont know how to be a mom or anything about a baby" i stated. "What am i gonna do, my boyfriend has a whole fiancé at home. I havent even picked the phone up for him since the night of the party" i ranted

"Look! Sis the situation isn't ideal but your gonna be a damn good mommy and ill be here with you every step of the way ", no matter what you decide she said while hugging me.

Tears filled my eyes but i wiped them before they could fall. It was time for me to unblock Ty.

TY POV

I was laying in the bed with Brie watchin ESPN

I was laying in the bed with Brie watchin ESPN. She was on her laptop studying for a test. My phone vibrated in my pocket so i pulled it out.

Nique baby🤪😘: WE NEED TO TALK...

I read the message and was surprised she wanted to talk now. I been blowin shawty line down since that shit happened and she blocked me. Debating on weather to text back or not i reread the message. Me and Brie tryin to work on us, but its gone take time. She hate to see me leave thinking im going out to fuck a bitch. I cant blame her for how she feel thou cause most times i am out doin some wild shit but i always come home.

Another message came thru..

Nique baby🤪😘:

Since you just left me on read , and yes its yours stupid !

My eyes widened at the message she sent, I exited it off my screen and got out of bed. Looking for my shoes and keys i went over and kissed Brie on her forehead. "Where are you goin" she questioned lookin up from her computer. "Just to handle something with Dave i lied.

She was finna get started and i could tell. "Im gone be back Brie, Dont start trippen we already talked about this" i sighed
"Dont tell me not to start TY like i just be bothering you" she snapped. "iight im out" i said and turned to leave the house.

I got in my car and was speeding to her house. Nique just shook my world.

(...... I know this is a short chapter. But the tea hunny !! Im gonna keep writing the book but some feed back would be great! Thanks you guys.)
How do yall feel about TY and Unique and poor Brie)