14. {ghostbusters}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

october 31st
hawkins middle

"see you tonight?" daniel asked through the unrolled window.

"yeah." tilly nodded, "love you."

"love you too." was the last thing daniel said before he drove to the station.

she turned around and saw 4/5 of her friends in ghostbusters costumes, a grin appeared on her lips as she strolled towards them.

"why is no one else wearing costumes?" dustin investigated.

"crap." lucas groaned.

"wow." tilly grinned, "you four look charming."

"i have to agree." slater smirked.

the bell rang loudly and the boys were receiving weird looks from everyone.

"shall we?" tilly grinned as she slightly pushed lucas and will towards the school.

the six walked into the school together, gaining glances and laughter from everyone. the four felt embarrassed but slater and tilly were enjoying every second of it.

"oh, my god!" one snorted.

"when do people make these decisions?" dustin sighed.

"everyone dressed up last year." will reminded them.

"it's a conspiracy, i'm telling you." dustin explained.

"or it's common knowledge." slater suggested.

"just be cool." mike instructed.

"did you two know?" lucas pointed to the duo who were wearing everyday clothes.

"oh? no." slater confessed.

"it's just that you guys look so adorable." tilly grinned as she squished lucas' cheeks, "i couldn't help myself."

"stop." lucas smacked her hand away.

"who you gonna call? the nerds!"

"watch it." slater warned.

"see you." tilly waved at slater, dustin, mike and lucas who had made their way to their lockers.

"i'm sorry about yesterday." will sighed.

"now that i figured out what they've been doing to me, all i have to do is not do it." tilly explained as she bit her nails.

will pulled her hand away from her mouth, "smart idea, you're really smart."

"not that smart if it took me nearly a year to figure out." tilly pointed out.

"you never had a chance to figure it out because they kept making you angry." will stated.