Chapter 62: LYNN

Hey! what is you guys' favourite song? comment over here:

(Don't let this idea flop please, I really want to listen to something new :))

Today is the last day. Probably. I hope it is the last day. I am done, I so heartbroken from seeing everyone in such a stressful position. I am tired of seeing my sister crying. I hate that I am in so much pain but Laura is in more pain. I would miss her, I know she would too but sometimes you need to let go.

I am happy though as I am finally getting freed. I am not being selfish I am just a little bit bored, a little bit tired. Most of the nights were tough; I laid there in the darkness, overwhelmed by the things I wish I hadn't thought of.

I just said my final goodbyes. They may or may not be the final ones, we are not sure. Laura looked so heartbroken, Mom and dad were in tears and George looked as though he would cry. It is so sad how this may be the last time I ever see them. I would miss them all. I closed my eyes and let the tears spill as Laura came forward and wiped them from my cheeks.

"Be brave," she whispered.

"You too," I replied back.

"I love you Lynn," she cried.

"I love you Laura," I hugged her as she wrapped her arms around her.

I am so concerned about Laura, how would she cope up with my loss? A friend would do well to her but she doesn't have anyone. I was her best friend and her sister. I was the closest person she ever had. I know no one can ever replace me but I hope she finds happiness with someone else.

She let go of me. I looked at her face as she caressed my cheek, staring at me through her tears so intensely it looked as though she was memorizing my face. Which I know is exactly what she was doing.

She looks so week, so fragile, so small. I hope someone is there to hold her. I feel so sorry for her. I wish none of her "friends" did what they did to her. They just walked away and she saw them turning their back at her, and the worst part is that she believed that she deserved it.

It is the truth I guess that it rains the hardest on the people who deserve the sun.

But I have to remain strong for her.

"I love you," I said to everyone as they all hugged me and I allowed the doctors to wheel me to the operation room.

Good bye dear world. You were good to me. I don't mind anything you did, just take care of my sister.

Uhh yeah you guys can rant here:

XD I am so sorry *nervous laughter

Vote, Comment, Follow and Add! :)