The Light

-Thea-

I opened my eyes to a painfully bright light. Where am I? What happened? Last thing I remember was- Oh wait. The warehouse. Greg. Dad saving me. I passed out. So if I had to guess where I was I would say hospital. My head was throbbing and the light wasn't helping. I groaned and tried to roll away but a cord held me in place. It was a tube attached to some sort of bag filled with liquid. I think it was called an IQ or and IC or...I don't remember but either way it was bothering me. Looking around the room

I was alone which surprised me. But this just proves that my family doesn't care about me. If they did they would be here. Moving around the IT gave another pull against my skin making me groan in annoyance. I went to pull it out but before I could a nurse walked in. "Oh no darling! You can't touch that alright?" She talked to me like I was some toddler that didn't understand what she was saying. "Okay." I mumbled taking my hand away from the tube. "How are you feeling sweetheart?" I shrugged. 

"My head hurts a lot." I muttered shielding away from the light when it caught my eye. The nurse notice and switched the lights off. "Thank you." I sighed in relief. "You have a major concussion doll. You're lucky you avoided any permanent brain damage." I remembered Greg throwing me down and me hitting my head on the concrete. "Your family just left you know." I furrowed my eye brows at the nurse. 

"They were here?" I thought for sure they had just dumped me here and would be sending me into foster care or something. "Here? Honey your family barely left. Your Father actually just went down to get a coffee and will be back momentarily." My heart lifted a little. Maybe they didn't hate me. Your family was sick of you. Clark's words rang through my head They didn't love you. You must have been a real burden to your poor family. So maybe they did hate me. I mean I don't blame them. 

I was the one who burdened them. It was me or asked them for food and water everyday. Who wouldn't be annoyed by that? The door opened once again and even with the lights off I could recognize my father. "Thea!" He exclaimed dropping the cup of steaming liquid in his hand. He didn't seem to mind as he rushed towards me, engulfing me in a hug. It surprised me. He was supposed to hate me. That's what Clark told me and what reason did he have to lie? 

"Oh baby girl I was so worried." Dad mumbled placing several kisses to the top of my head. "But you got rid of me." I said in pure confusion. He sent me there why would he be worried? Dad pulled away seemed just as perplexed as I was. 

"Thea I didn't get rid of you." He said like the idea was outrageous. "Yes you did. You sent me to go with Clark because I was a burden. He told me." I crossed my arms over my chest trying my best not to throw myself into Dads arms when his face morphed into hurt. "Thea-" Dad was interrupted by the door banging open. Hayden and Alex walked in chatting quietly about something. I had to restrain myself from jumping into Hayden arms the second I saw him. Remember Thea, you're mad at them. 

"Thea!" Hayden said rushing to my bed side. He too wrapped me in a tight hug. "Baby don't ever scare me like that again." He hummed. I gently pushed myself out of his grasp. "But you all sent me away!" I yelled in pure confusion."Thea no one sent you away." Alex said looking at me like I had 3 heads. "Thea as I was saying earlier, you were kidnapped. I didn't send you anywhere." I grabbed my head trying to make sense of it all. 

"But- but-" I stuttered. Dad gently took my hands away from where I was digging my nails into my scalp. "Thea, honey have I ever lied to you?" I shook my head. "Thea I love you so much. You are my favorite daughter by far." I gave him a watery laugh that made him smile. "I would go the ends of the earth to make sure you were okay. So I would never ever in a million send you anywhere that I wasn't." Dad hugged me again. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered hugging him back. It felt so good just to be back in his arms. "Don't be sorry Thee. I understand you were confused." Hayden said stroking my hair. I leaned over and fell into his arms. "My baby." He mumbled pressing a kiss to my hair. The door opened once more and this time it was the twins and Drew. 

"She's awake!" Grey exclaimed pulling me to his side. "How are you feeling babe?" Drew asked sitting on the end of the bed. "My head hurts." I admitted with a shrug. "I assume that's why the lights are off?" Alex concluded. I nodded. 

"Too bright." He laughed lightly. "Um Thea?" Beau stood in front of me looking guilty. "Are you mad at me?" He asked sheepishly. "No why would I be mad at you." If anything He should be mad at me. "The whole thing right before you left about me yelling at you and stuff..." He trailed off sounding so sad. 

I reached my arms out for him and he came and took Grey's spot so I could pull him into a hug. "I'm not mad at you. Not at all." 

This felt right. Being in my brothers arms surrounded by my family. 

This is where I belonged.

A/N-Yay!! I hope this lived up to y'alls expectations. I just want to remind everyone that this is fiction. There are parts that are unrealistic and don't really fit into the real world. Just remember that this is Watt pad. A platform where stories about Werewolf's and Vampires are the norm. Don't take it too seriously. 

Comment some questions for the Q & A later on.

Edited 7/27/20