Breakfast

Third P.O.V

The smell of vanilla and bacon cooking filled the air as well as the smell of cinnamon. Katakuri blinked his eyes open slowly and gripped his head, remembering everthing about yesterday. He turned a bit red before looking up to see (M/N) busying himself with cooking and baking. Katakuri had to take a few moments to admire the view of (M/N) wearing a plain white apron. He kind of wanted (M/N) to wear one with a few frills but he was just content with what he was seeing now. He was rather jealous now that he didn't pick up the sweets when (M/N) owned a bakery.

"You're awake. Here, have something to eat." (M/N) said

"..."

"Hello? What do you like me in an apron that much?" (M/N) teased.

Katakuri was miffed on what to say so he just got up and too himself a plate while (M/N) kept the apron on which confused Katakuri even further. (M/N) bluntly stated that he felt cute in it and that no one could tell him otherwise which Katakuri agreed to in his mind. They ate at the table with Katakuri having to shrink slightly more so his head didn't hit the ceiling while (M/N) proudly flaunted his much shorter height. Katakuri was pleasantly surprised and very happy with how well (M/N) could keep a conversation going even if he was teasing Katakuri half of the time.

Now, Katakuri wasn't usually one to be a tease or even flirt. He's never really had an interest and he never bothered making time to look for a partner. However, he was starting to like (M/N). (M/N) liked Katakuri's mouth and could be kind. He was also quite the spicy enigma who could make all the sweets Big Mom and him wanted. The enhancing was a big bonus too. Katakuri wasn't one to tease but now maybe he could try. He leaned foward and grabbed the gloved wrist of (M/N)'s hand, confusing the other. Katakuri pulled the wrist to his mouth and peppered it with a kiss before giving a rare smirk. Two can play at this teasing game.

"Did you think that would make me blush Kata? Aww that's adorable of you" (M/N) teased.

Crap. Katakuri didn't think this far ahead.

"C'mon Kata, don't tell me that's the best you can do?" (M/N) continued.

Katakuri didn't know how to respond.

"I'm waiting~ Do you need me to make the first move?"

Katakuri couldn't find any answer so (M/N) backed off. He stopped teasing Katakuri and he decided to head outside so Katakuri could collect his thoughts. Katakuri sighed and wondered if he could complete his mission. (M/N) seemed to be a roaming free spirit. It felt wrong to try and take away (M/N) from his somewhat natural environment. He didn't want to take such a happy person from their life. Maybe he could fail this mission but Big Mom might end up eat one of his siblings in rage. That was the worst thing that could happen.

"I know what you're planning." (M/N) called out from outside.

"You know this is a must then." Katakuri replied.

"It's a must for you to take me. Not for me to follow you. I think I have a compromise for Big Mom. Though it seems like she doesn't do compromises does she. Oh well, I know she'll make an exception for me." (M/N) said

"Why?" Katakuri questioned

"What's the point of having an upset baker who won't put love into his food? Exactly." (M/N) explained

"So what's the compromise?" Katakuri questioned

Silence then laughter came through the door. Katakuri stood up and walked outside to see (M/N) leaning against the side of his boat. A look of ease on his face. Katakuri's eyes wondered to the side. A massive bag worth 3 tons were there. A compromise could easily be made. Katakuri took the sweets and left through the mirror his sister had opened. She noticed the missing target but didn't question her brother.