WHIPPED CREAM🔞

They don't go all the way but I still gave the warning cuz other stuffs are involved. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

Mew hastily put his guitar on the table after shutting the apartment door and ran towards the kitchen. He had a blissful look on his face as he was formulating a plan to make homemade tiramisu for his boyfriend Gulf who is coming back from his football tournament after 1 WHOLE DAMN WEEK. Saying Mew missed him would be an understatement. Gulf wasn’t fond of too sweet dishes so tiramisu it was.

As Mew was roaming around the kitchen busily while humming a random song, the apartment door clicked open and Gulf entered with an exhausted sigh but a smile as he was ecstatic just thinking about snuggling in his boyfriend's warm embrace.

Gulf’s grin got bigger as he heard his love's sweet voice humming. He dropped his bag on the sofa and quickly walked towards Mew draping his arms around him pulling him into a back hug.

Mew didn’t even bat an eye when suddenly embraced as he could recognize his boyfriend's distinct smell anywhere and sweetly greeted his kana “baby, welcome back. I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too phi. What are you doing even? Come and cuddle with me!”

“ Give me few minutes love, I am making tiramisu for you. It’s almost done.”

Gulf pouted because he was desperate to cling to his boyfriend immediately. Call him immature but, this past week he dearly missed his boyfriend's loving touch.

“How about I have you for dessert instead?”

Mew turned around with a bewildered look as Gulf seldom flirted.

Gulf sensuously climbed on top of their kitchen table, on all hands and knees. Gulf knew only way to distract Mew from that damn dessert is to seduce him.

Mew’s breath hitched as his baby kissed him, openmouthed and sloppy, fingers curled under his chin, tongue sweet and heavy in his mouth. Mew was so lost in the sensations Gulf's tongue was rendering that he couldn’t even register his chair has been pushed back until Gulf was already off the table and on his lap.

“Mm, I bet you taste much better than any dessert in this world. I craved for your sweet taste the entire week, my asshole was twitching and desperately craving to be filled with your thick cock phi~”

Mew growled hearing gulf's dirty talking and held his breath as Gulf dropped down to the floor, got on his knees, fingers nimbly undoing the top button of his jeans, unzipping him quickly. Mew groaned as his boyfriend springs his cock free from his pants, already half-hard, feeling his boyfriend’s fingers wrapping around him.

Mew opens his eyes to see Gulf looking up at him mischievously, the usually ignored can of whipped cream in a place it definitely shouldn’t be, but before Mew could utter a word of objection, Gulf engulfs his cock down to the base moaning as the sweet taste of the whipped cream and salty taste of precum filled his taste buds, ripping a hard gasp from Mew's throat.

Gulf flat-out whines when Mew pulled on his hair,  Gulf bobbed his head up and down few times and removed his mouth from Mew's cock. He hastily sprayed copious amount of whipped cream on the tip of Mew's throbbing dick and two nipples. Mew hissed due to the chilled sensation and whimper as Gulf started to suck his member hard and fast. His boyfriend’s mouth hot and warm.

Fuck. Mew’s face crunched up in pleasure as his body shuddered. As if the sheer desire for each other's presence they experienced this week unleashed.

Mew swears out loud this time as Gulf deepthroats him, the tip of his cock nudging at the back of Gulf's throat, the sound of his love half-gagging only serving to heighten his arousal. Gulf looked absolutely sinful, all wide-eyes and spit-slicked lips pink and slightly swollen, as he desperately licks the whipped cream off like a starved man,  mouth parted in a pant as he gazed at Mew.

Gulf lets out another soft wanting whine, his mouth dropping open for Mew to insert his long veiny fingers, his thumb dipping into Gulf's mouth to brush over his boyfriend’s tongue, the thrill running through him as he pushes three fingers into Gulf's mouth, his boyfriend’s lips soft and pliant. Gulf wantonly stare at him as he pumps his fingers in, eyes fluttering as he sucks, mouth stretching widely as Mew shoves his fingers in as deep as they can go.

Always so eager. It was wet and sloppy as his boyfriend pitifully whined.
Mew wipes away the drool from the corner of Gulf's mouth with his thumb, letting his slicked fingers splay across his boyfriend’s cheek, wet digits running a messy trail over Gulf’s tan skin.

Beautiful. Gulf kissed and licked his way up Mew's body to his whipped cream cover nipples. He slowly circled his tongue around the nipples, sucking and nibbling it. Mew moans and tighten his hand around his love's neck more. Mew groaned when Gulf swallows his cock again, tongue teasingly swirling around his tip, Gulf's hands rubbing at the inside of his thighs, coaxing.

A particularly sharp tug on his boyfriend’s hair caused Gulf to groan, the vibration making the arousal tighten in his groin, and Mew snaps his hips upwards unbiddenly in response, Gulf somehow managing not to choke as Mew pushes his boyfriend’s head down harder, his release approaching fast.

It doesn’t take long before Mew cums ropes after ropes, Gulf not stopping even after Mew finishes. He whimpers as Gulf continues sucking after swallowing, still sensitive, fingers tightening in Gulf's hair in a silent plea, eyes shut tightly.

Mew opens his eyes to Gulf looking at him with an annoyingly smug expression and twinkling almond shaped eyes.

“Tasty,” Gulf whispered seductively while sucking his fingers clean off Mew's cum.

Mew groans, shaking his head in exasperation as he remembered that his naughty love successfully distracted him from finishing the tiramisu.

Gulf winks up at him. “I wouldn’t mind having you for dessert every night phi mew~” while planting a loud and sloppy kiss on Mew's cheeks.

Mew feels the heat pricking his cheeks and quickly hoisted his boyfriend up and carried him towards the bedroom after spanking his ass

“ Now it’s my turn to taste you baby Gulf”

                             ~END~

Author's Note
None of the pictures belong to me.

I hope everyone will like this oneshot. Thanks for supporting my work💕☺