Epilogue

Ryan POV

I can't help but cry he's so beautiful. Emma blessed us with a son. He was to large for a natural birth so we had a c section which is uncommon in the werewolf society.

Emma's looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"What shall we name him?" In whisper not trying to wake up our little angel.

"Jackson Allen Williams." She reply's.

I nod in response the name is perfect and she knows that's what I believe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emma POV

I'm wearing a long white dress it's detailed with lace and a real diamond belt. My hairs curled into corkscrews curls which have been loosely decorated around my head. With a crown.

It's been a two years since Jack was born and he's giggling in the aisle with his grandma. I make my way down the aisle holding my fathers hand. I'm glad were having the wedding now because a month from now Im going to look like a watermelon that's right I'm pregnant again.

Ryan's looking at me with loving eyes.

I felt the spark as our hands clasped we read our vows and Ryan carried me out of the building.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today was my first natural birth and it hurt like hell! Nathaniel was born late into the evening at thirteen pounds. I was on bedrest for the last month because of how big he is.

Ryan adores him just as much as our two other boys. After Jack we had Maxson. He's holding him and cooing different words.

"He looks like you too! They all look like you!" I grumble. Yes it's true my babies look nothing like me they don't have my hair color or eye color or facial structure.

Ryan laughs at what I say and shakes his head.

"Aww babe we will have a baby that looks like you don't worry. I want a daughter." He says smiling.

He's already wanting another one. Turns out I told Ryan after we had Jackson that if he wanted another baby he gets all the diapers in which he agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They're dead. Ryan's mother passed away yesterday and his father followed soon after. It's been twenty five years since our marriage.

We were blessed with five beautiful baby's four boys and one girl.

Our eldest son is expecting our first grandchild while our daughter Diana is still in high school.

Ryan's older now his hair shows some strands of grey from stress and life. I remember this day it's the one from my visions. He's just as broken as I predicted.

So I just let him hold me as I hug him back. We stay like this and soon he's just holding my hand as we fall asleep.

Love is all he needs. It's all anybody ever needs. I have Ryan to love and he loves me and our love has lasted and will continue to last a lifetime.