Chapter 27

New Character

Name:Kendal

Age:26

Relatives:Cm Punk. Aj and Bella (by marriage."

Job:WWE Diva

Appearance:Brown curly hair, brown eyes and 5'6.

Crush:Dean Ambrose

This character is for XxUmGODDESS

Bella's POV

Today is New Years Eve. Yay 2015 I'm ready.Tonight everyone in the WWE is going out to the Club to celebrate the new year. I fought out my favorite cousin in law Kendal Punks cousins is now a WWE Diva. I walked up Roman and hugged him from behind.

Me:" Hey Ro."

Roman:" Hey purple girl what are you doing today before the party."

Me:" Well I'm going shopping for my dress tonight with Aj and Kendal."

Roman:"Fun did you hear that Dean and Tamina broke up?"

Me:" Yeah Tamina told me. She broke up with him,the long distance thing isn't working."

Roman:" Yeah he is upset, but he is getting better in going to hang out with him, to make sure he is ok until it time to get ready for the party."

Me:" Kk Ro Ro."

I kissed his cheek before he walked out the door. I put on a white sweater, ripped skinny jeans, black Uggs, and a black peat coat. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed to Aj's and Punk's room. I knocked and Aj opened it. I hugged her and walked in and saw Kendal.

Aj:" Hey ready to go girls?"

Kendal and I:" Yep."

We left the room and went into the elevator down to the lobby to Aj's car. Aj drove I sat in the passenger seat and Kendal in the back. I turned on the radio on and Drown by Bring Me the Horizon came on and Kendal & I started singing. Soon enough we we were at the Mall. We walked into Forever 21 and tried on so many dresses Aj and Kendal fond theirs. We then walked into H&M to find mine. They made me try on like a billion. Then, after so many I finally found it. We headed to the food court since it's like 1pm already and we are starving. I got Orange chicken, Kendal a cheeseburger with fries, and Aj got cheese pizza. We ate our food and headed back, because Aj wanted us to help each other get ready.Aj drove back we stopped by room to get my accessories, shoes, and makeup. We went to Aj's room to get ready we walked in and we started with Kendal. We curled her hair and gave her a smokey I look. She went into the bathroom and put on her red strapless dress with black pump. We gave her a necklace and then Kendal and I stared on Aj wanted her hair straight instead of curled we straighted it and kept he makeup natural looking. She put on her black on sleeve dress with white pumps. To finish it up she put on earrings. Finally they curled my hair and did my make up. I put on my dress and walked out."

Me:" girls we look amazing!"

Kendal:" yeah we do!"

Me:" Kendal we know your going to be all over Dean tonight. Just use protection if it goes that far."

Kendal:" Oh my Gosh Bella stop!"

Kendal was turn red like a Rose. It's cute how she likes Dean.

Me:"Where is Punk I thought he would be in here when we got here."

Aj:"He is with the guys. They are going to pick us up and take us to the club."