honey ; jjk

jungkook was not like any other boy, and you mean that in the nicest way possible.

he has his own way of carrying himself. his curly, long hair shining reflecting the light as the sun hits, his slender fingers constantly moving the front pieces out of his face. his eyes, big and full of wonder. his delicate eyelashes moving so softly, the tiniest blow of wind can make them dance. his tiny pink lips always in a pout. his chubby crimson cheek and how they would go up everytime he smiles. his neck and how he would react in the slightest touch. his body, oh, dont even get you started on his body. his tiny waist that seem to always invite you to circle your arms around. his soft, honey skin, so thin that you can see his veins.

jungkook has always been brave to wear whatever he wants. he likes to workout and make himself muscly, but he also likes wearing pretty things like silky flowy shirt that go down to his thigh, no wearing any bottom, luring every pair of eyes to roam around his pretty legs. he likes wearing sparkly eyeshadow, blinking as he watch himself in the mirror, cute smile on his lips as he sees the little shiny sparkle lights up on his eyelids. jungkook likes pretty things. and he likes making himself pretty.

jungkook loves being praised for being pretty. and fuck, weren't you the just the right person to come into his life.

there he is, sitting in front of you. a red lollipop on his tiny mouth as he swirls his tongue around it, sucking on them and making a 'pop' sound as he takes it out of his mouth.

"why are you looking at me like that?" his soft voice snapped out of your trance. he tilted his side to the side, eyebrows slightly furrowing. you can see the lollipop left a redness on his lips, making them look more... inviting.

you hummed before answering. "nothing, mi amor."

jungkook squinted his eyes, giving you a cheeky smile before popping the lollipop back to his mouth. he leans back, resting his body weight on his elbows and he throw his head back, his fluffy hair falling freely. you can see his feet softly taping the old picnic carpet you had spread for the both of you to sit.

"it's really pretty out here." his head was still thrown back, making it impossible for you to see his face. but you can tell he's smiling.

the view in front of you is no doubt breathtaking. a rather abandoned park you found a few weeks back. green grass as far as your eyes can wonder. trees with their branches moving gracefully with the wind. butterflies flying without a care in the world, the sound of birds chirping as if its a jazz music serenading the both of you. is this what heaven looks like? you can't be sure. but you're sure that there's an angel sitting in front of you.

"you're prettier." you responded. making the boy sit up instantly. he crossed his leg and started fiddling the end of his pants.

"don't say stuff like that."

you chuckled. "okay, okay. sorry" you're not sorry.

jungkook puffed his cheeks. "don't look at me like that either!"

"what? can't a woman look at her lover?"

"y-you can," jungkook reasoned. "but not like that!"

"like what, angel?"

blush crept onto the boy's cheeks. with a flushed face, he looks even more angelic. "like... that. like i'm the most precious thing in the world."

oh, if only you know baby.

you leaned in towards him, catching him off guard. he didn't back away, glued to his position as the redness on his cheeks become more and more permanent. how is it possible for someone to look so beautiful?

you grabbed his chin, turning his face to yours. you took your time looking deep into his bambi eyes, a sly smile laying on your lips knowing the affect you have on him. there's no way you can hear it but you could tell his heart is beating fast. and so is yours. being so close face to face to something so beautiful is not good for the heart.

you move your face closer, your thumb touching the bottom of his lips. you're so close, but not close enough for jungkook. you leaned in more, your lips hovering above his. you can hear his breathing, the cool air coming our of his mouth as you can tell he's breathing through his mouth - a habit of his when he's nervous.

you finally closed the tiny gap between your lips and his. jungkook let out a soft whimper when your lips crashed with his, unknowingly tugging on your shirt and his other hand made its way to linger around your neck, pulling you closer. you smiled against his lips, your hand that was on his chin moved to his cheek, caressing it softly as your other hand crept onto his waist, pulling him closer to you. jungkook likes it when you pull him by his waist, and you can tell he's loving it at the moment as another whimper left his mouth.

you withdrew from his lips. the redness from the lollipop was replaced by a deep red from you sucking on them. jungkook still has his eyes closed after you pulled away, maybe waiting for you to kiss him for the second time. you awed at the sight. this boy is gonna be the death of you.

you tuck his hair behind his ear. his eyes are still closed, so you took the opportunity to pull him into another kiss. shorter this time, but enough to make jungkook's heart beat even faster than before. you pulled away shortly after, making the boy whine out of his own conscious.

"you are the most precious thing in the world to me." you started, hand still holding his face as he moved closer to your touch. his cheeks feel warm. "you're so precious."

its impossible for jungkook's cheeks to get redder than they already are. its also impossible for his heart to beat faster. but when he's with you, he knows everything will go beyond the limits. and he doesn't mind. not at all.

"just kiss me again." he managed to form a sentence through his nervous and flustered state. "please."

he didn't need to ask you twice.

+

been a fan since 2014 and im only writing a book about them now. wow.

also what is this chapter lmao. this is a filler if you cant tell, this book is gonna be a series of one shots. if you have any request pls feel free to message me!