Chapter One Hundred & Seven: Destiny of a Hell Bearer

"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company

"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company."
― Benjamin Franklin Wade

"What do you mean welcome to hell?! I'm dead aren't I? I've been sent to hell?! I was a perfectly good human on earth!!! I don't get why I'd be sent to hell!!! Where's Abaddon I swear to god!!" I was panicking

"I can't be tortured easily!" I warn Lilly who smiles amused at me.

"You aren't dead you idiot." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Yep believe me we'd know." A voice says behind me and I shriek, whirling around and punching the person in the face instinctively.

"OWWWWWEEEEE!!!" The guy screeches covering his nose with his hands. "Lilly!!!! LILLY!!!" His screech was very high pitched. "Did you SEE that!!? She hit me!!! She HITTTTT MEEEEEE!!!"

"James darling. The entirety of hell can hear you. And yes I saw. This isn't a classroom. Stop tattling on a fourteen year old." She rolls her eyes. They looked like they were glowing green with the contrast to her hair.

"James?" I ask, moving closer. I blanch when the familiar brown eyes crinkle up at me in a smile.

"Ettie has your eyes." I say thoughtlessly. James smiles sadly.

"She does. Doesn't she?" He sighs and then sticks out a hand. "I'm James Potter. Your brother in law." He was grinning down at me, his glasses disheveled from my punch.

I realized I had never truly met him and a wave of sadness hits me. I take his hand. "I've always wanted a brother. I'm Valentine." I smile up at him.

"You look nothing like either Lilly or that dreadful Petunia." James points out suddenly.

"James darling. Petunia isn't that bad."