Chapter 74

Aquamarine's pov

-

Should I scream for help? I don't think I should. Someone might come in here and tie my tail next.

Or maybe they thought I was dead and they were getting me ready to be chopped up into tiny fish sticks and sell me across the continents of the world!

I think I watch too much cooking shows and fantasy movies. My mind is mush and my thoughts run wild.

Who the hell even tied me up with chains and bolted me to the wall? That's a kinky ass mother fucker right there, I need to meet them.

Unless that mother fucker is my father. Then that's just gross.

I groaned and glanced around the room around, desperately searching for something I could use to escape this grasp

Bingo.

My eyes landed on a silver flicker that was beaming through the seaweed on the ground. God they kept my room like shit in here. There's algie everywhere.

I squinted my eyes, only to see my diamond hair clip -that I used on my wedding- was wedged between the growing grass on the ground.

I sucked in the cold water and narrowed my eyes towards the metal that was being reflected by the small piece of sunshine that came through the window.

The metal squirmed around but detached itself from the grass and floated over towards my way. A smile stretched across my lips as I grabbed the item with my teeth.

I twisted my neck and inserted the pin into the hole-

That's a sentence I never thought I'd hear myself say.

Thank God Allie showed me all of those documentaries on 'how to escape a kidnapping' two years ago. It's weird how you'd think you wouldn't need those types of inform. It was coming in handy, especially since I memorized how to pick a lock.

She wanted me to be prepared and ready for the real world because Poseidon knows it's not pretty.

Good thing I was good with my mouth and agile with my tongue movements-

That's another sentence I never expected to hear myself say.

I twisted the metal in the locks of the chain that was tightened around my wrist, hearing a soft click as I fumbled around with the locks using my teeth.

"Yes!" I hissed when the lock popped open, splitting into two and sinking into the ground.

I grabbed the pin with my free hand and undid the second lock, allowing it to sink to the ground.

"ha ha! Fucker!" I hissed at the chains on the wall as I swam backwards

But instead of feeling the relief, my emotions was clouded by the sadness in my veins. I guess the feeling of uneasiness and not knowing what happened to Beverly and Adam was taking over my soul more than I needed it to. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists together, feeling the pain in my palm as I squeezed my nail into the skin

"She's okay. She. Is. Okay" I whispered to myself

She better be okay or else I'll turn this entire kingdom up like a fucking tornado in the ocean.

I'll unleash hell in Atlantic. A hell they've never seen before.

A hell with water instead of fire, basically.

I swear if a single strand of hair from her face is tampered with, I won't hesitate to drive a stick of lightening through the man's chest and let him sleep with the fishes. Literally.