Chapter 30

Short chapter... gomennnn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

You still couldn't believe it, Karasuno is going to the Nationals. As you and your brother got back home, your brother went straight to the shower and you emptied all the bags. Your mom was still at work but she should be soon home. After Koushi took his shower, you went upstairs and showered too. 'That damn UwU King sweated all over me' you thought while walking into the bathroom. You turned the shower on and before you got in, you (of course) took off your clothes. You took of your shirt and looked at you in the mirror. You looked at your neck and immediately smiled, you thought about Kageyama and your hot make out session. You thought about the face of Kageyama's mother as she saw them and at how cute he apologised for them. You slightly giggled and took the rest of your clothes of and got into the shower. After the shower you put on some clothes and went downstairs to make some dinner.
(Let's pretend that they ate a while ago okay?)

You finished cooking and were about to call Koushi as you mom rushed into the house. She yelled 'you guys made itttttt'. Koushi hurried down the stairs and sighted as he saw just his mother. "Aaaaand hello mother" he said while walking up to her. "Hello darling, hello sunshine, how can you guys be so chilled about it?" Your mother asked while hugging your brother. "You have to tell me everything, I just watched but you guys have to explain me some things" your mother said looking really excited. "Dinner is finished, let's eat while explaining" you said and your two family members cheered.

"Sooo, you watched the whole thing righttt?" Koushi asked while smirking at you. You immediately knew what he wamted to do. You mouthed 'no' as he nodded. "Yes I did, I know what you are all about Koushi. That's not really kind of you" you mother said. "Buuut" Koushi said and you mother slightly laughed. "But I like it. Sooo (y/n), sunshine, you are really surprising me everyday with something new. Could you explain me something?" You were confused but nodded. "Soo why did Tobio kiss you on your cheek and why were you two so lovey-dovey? And why aren't you guys a couple" you and Koushi sweat dropped 'that's not what I meant' Koushi thought and you smirked. "Ohh and after that, we'll talk about you screaming." You you sweat dropped and Koushi smiled again. "Soo mother, I don't know if you know but that girl here has a date on saturday with her lover and he said it by himself. It's really a date" Koushi said and smirked evilish. "Whattt... why haven't you told me earlier?" You mom asked and Koushi interrupted you. "She didn't really planed on telling you" he said and you mother looked as if she got tricked on. "Ohh well and Koushi and Daichi made out on the couch... and that was quiet a time ago and he wasn't goimg to tell you. I mean, that is much more worse. You would see and know some how that I would go on a date mom but Koushi and Daichi, on the couch" you said while smirking back at your brother. "Ohh you guys have to spill everything single thing or I won't let you go to your rooms... and I don't care if it's Thursday and you have tomorrow school" your mother spoke and you both know, that this dinner is going to be loooong and hard (😏😏 I swear I don't do it on purpose. I just don't know how to explain it).

A looong conversation later you guys cleaned up and went to bed. Your mom came into your room and begum to talk. "Don't stay awake much longer, remember, you have school tomorrow. I'm proud of you sunshine. That is one really big step you today and I'm really proud of you" you mother said while hugging you as you sat up. "Thank you mom" you said with a smile. "Mom, do you think he saw us in the tv?" You asked out of sudden and your mom knew immediately who you meant. "I din't know but I wouldn't deny it. You still remember how he used to watch spots?" "Yes, after he got home from work, he got his alcohol and watched sports" you said and looked down. "Do you think that Koushi thinks about that to?" You asked an your mother raised her shoulders. "I really don't know, I mean you know your brother good and we both know how he pushes thouse thoughts away" she said and side hugged you while stroking your back. "Mom, what happens if I or we see him on the street?" You said feeling some tears trembling down. Your mom hugged you and tried to calm you down. "I don't know. I'm asking me that for some time now too" she said kissing you on your head. You two stayed like this a while until your phone ringed. You wiped your tears away and looked who it was.