sixty-eight | asleep?

Jisoo had just finished updating her private twitter, her heart never failing to pound loudly as she felt butterflies all over again seeing that photo she's been admiring for the past two minutes as V answered the pre-cal questions she had set up ...

Jisoo had just finished updating her private twitter, her heart never failing to pound loudly as she felt butterflies all over again seeing that photo she's been admiring for the past two minutes as V answered the pre-cal questions she had set up for him.

"Aish Jisoo stop it, you're moving on remember!" Jisoo yelled inside her head as she unconsciously slaps her temples to maybe knock some sense into her.

"Are you done ye—" Jisoo wasn't able to finish her sentence as her eyes immediately landed on V who was peacefully sleeping, his head rested on his arms, and pre-cal questions still left unanswered.

"Aigoo what do I do with you" Jisoo whispered. For a few seconds Jisoo pondered wether to flick his forehead and wake him up, but she couldn't get herself to do it. He just looked so peaceful.

Jisoo too rests on her palms, studying his features, tracing his face from a distance, admiring how much he's matured since they were kids.

Just watching him sleep gave her butterflies in her stomach, feeling giddy seeing him up close. Her happiness were interrupted when she recalled the scene from a month ago, at the clinic, when she had witnessed V and Tzuyu kissing.

Sighing Jisoo can't help but wonder what it would feel like to be in Tzuyu's position. To be the person who owns his heart... to be a person who can freely touch those lips.

Maybe just maybe, it wouldn't be a sin if I just kiss his cheeks right? Jisoo thought.

It's not like she's some creep who kisses vulnerable people in their sleep, but she just wanted to feel what it's like to kiss him, even only if its his cheeks. It's not like she's still IN LOVE with him, she's definitely moved on so this is harmless, Jisoo's inner thoughts as she tries to justify herself.

After endless minutes of pondering wether she should do it or not, Jisoo finally mustered up some courage, leaning in slowly.

Jisoo's soft heart shaped lips lightly kissing the warm cheeks of the sleeping V.

"Goodnight V." Jisoo whispered, just before drifting in her own sleep.

Little did Jisoo know, the sleeping man beside her was only pretending to be asleep. The man had thought that maybe if he just pretended to be sleeping, Jisoo wouldn't bother him with more math questions.

Wanting to open his eyes, waiting patiently as he wanted to scare her. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to bolt his eyes open and yell to frighten his friend.

To his surprise, his plan never pulled through as he felt something soft contact his cheeks.

"Wait did she just kiss me?!" V thought in a panic.