Y/n and Rose vs Trihexa! Unsealed!

Previously

Killiam called them Royal Guards. Due to how High their skills are, They are used for Villager Noble escorting, Guarding, or even as Generals for their Army.

I stood infront of the gate as I bid goodbye to the Villagers and Killiam. I got the rest weapons back from the Keeper

Killiam: You certainly earned your keep here Y/n. You can visit anytime.

Y/n: I will. Good luck with the Players.

Villager: I want the Curved Sword! The curved sword! Curved sword!

Killiam: You should go now. We have some obsessive ones here.

Y/n: I can see that. Anyways, Bye.

I made my way back to my Home, unaware of a Pair of Green eyes staring at me.

???: Oh~, How Strong and Skillful~. Don't worry Dear~, We'll be together soon~.

And Now
1 week later
Narrator POV

Y/n and Rose's works reduced the amount of Criminals. But to Y/n's Eyes, Nothing changed. The so-called 'Heroes' are similar now, with their wars and so-called 'Greater Good'.

Atlas tried to replicate the way the Shipgirls were born. It was succesful, But It only created more of them. Now, Several new Shipgirls are now in isolation for Experimenting.

Luckily. Y/n saved several more of them. He rescued several girls, who goes by the name Bismarck, Tirpitz, Shoukaku, Sovetskaya Rossiya, Hood and King George V. They said they're named after the Atlas Battleships and Carrier.

Ever since. They called Y/n, Shikikan/Kommandant/Commander, but he said to just call him Y/n, saying that it's annoying.

Today is pretty much Normal to the world

*cue multiple explosions*

And I spoke too soon.

Looking at the Attackers. The Leader of the Attack is Trihexa, also known as Beast 666. The Being even Ophis and Great red fear. It's leading its army everywhere, decimating everything in their path.

Rose POV

I stood with my Fiancé as we look at the Vast army.

Rose: So. Should we help them?

Y/n: Help The World. Not the Fake heroes.

Rose: *giggles* Kinda expecting, But okay dear.

Y/n: Heh. I'll wear my armor and Helmet, not that I need it, but to hide my appearance.

Rose: Okay~ *kisses him* I'll see you there~.

I teleported back to our house while Rose started killing the Invading Demons. I put our House on a Soundproof spell to hide all the sounds from the outside so that our Daughters can sleep in peace.

And Belfast and Cheshire cleaning the House while they're Master was out.

Belfast: Oh Master. You're back.

Y/n: Yeah. But not for long. Just have to get my Armor.

Cheshire: Master. It's in your Room meow.

I thanked them and went to the room to put on my armor. Genesis gave me this armor, not the I need it, But I think This is a Good time to use it.

 Genesis gave me this armor, not the I need it, But I think This is a Good time to use it