{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)

{ 85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)

Groggily I turn around in my bed and snooze the alarm that had been ringing on my phone.

''Just five more minutes,'' I mumble and turn back around and put my arms back around y/n who is still sleeping soundly next to me. Withing second I fell back asleep and woke up five mintures later by the alarm ringing yet again. 

''Yoongi,'' Y/n groans and an arm flies over me and tries to find the ringing phone at my side of the bed.

''Yeah, yeah,'' I mumble and roll over this time turning off the alarm. Y/N also rolls over and puts her head on my chest, automatically I encircle my arms around her and kiss her on top of her head. ''Y/N, we need to get up, I have to go the dorm in half an hour.''

''I know, I know,'' She mumbles, still half asleep. ''just five more minutes, okay?''

''Five minutes, '' I chuckle softly and kiss the top of her head, I had just mumbled the same words, ''nothing more, okay? I don't want to be late''

''hmmm,'' Y/n hummed barely awake. Just to be sure I grab my phone and set a timer in five minutes. Which was a good idea because fiver minutes later I wake up from the beeping of the timer. We both groan knowing we can't postpone going out of bed anymore. Slowly I push a grumbling y/n upright and shove her out of bed, in turn, she drags me after her. Waking up early definitely wasn't our strong suit.

I grabbed some clothes and a towel from the closet and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Y/n dragged herself to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two of us, as she would be working from home she didn't immediately need to wash up and could wander around her house in her pajama's all day if she wanted. After a quick shower, I joined y/n in the kitchen and helped her put the food on the table, it wasn't anything fancy just some leftover rice and vegetable from the previous day.

''Do you have to go back?'' Y/n looked up from her bowl of rice, ''I kinda liked having you around all the time.''

''If everything goes as planned, I have to go back to the dorms,'' I replied with a sad smile, ''But you can always come over, everyone is now aware of our relationship so you're always welcome. It's just the dorm is closer to BigHit and the manager can't just take a detour every other day just because of me.''

 If everything would go as planned today we are going to sign the new contracts and I would go back to work tomorrow and therefore, go back to the dorm. It felt weird going back, it had felt so right to be with her even in the small apartment. I was going to miss her, but at least now that everyone knew including the manager it was easier for her to come over. That reminds me I need to give her information to the security at our residence and the password to her so she could come over whenever she wanted.

''I know and I'm really happy they decided to give you all a new contract, I would have been so sad to see BTS get split up.'' Y/n smiled at me, ''I'm still a fan you know.''

I smiled brightly at her and kissed her on her cheek, ''I need to go otherwise I'll be late.''

''Okay,'' She got up from the table and helped me bring the dishes to the kitchen. I grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave.

''Let me know how your day is going,'' Y/n said and gave me one last kiss before I left her apartment. Instead of the elevator, I took the stairs down, I had been too lazy in the past weeks and it was time to get serious again. It was a short walk to the parking garage that was a few blocks from y/n's apartment, even though I didn't like driving through the city especially in the morning rush hour. It would draw more attention if I took a taxi every other day in the same area. Luckily, the dorm wasn't in a busy part of the city and there wasn't too much traffic on the way and after a 20 min drive, I arrived at the dorm.