Chapter 16

Say what you want but I am whipped for this guy 😔

"How about this one?" I questioned Vince as I pulled out a silver satin plunge dress that ended just below my ass, its neckline so deep that I knew it would expose much of my cleavage when I would wear it. Vince, who sat on my bed while I searched my closet for what dress to wear, momentarily glanced up from his phone to eye the dress that I held in my hands.

He shook his head at it with a frown on his face before dropping his head and typing away on his phone once more. I groaned frustratedly, walking back into the closet to place it back and fish out another dress.

I pulled out a tight bodycon white dress and held it in front of Vince once more, waiting for him to give his thoughts on it. Biting the inside of my cheek, I cleared my throat with a tight smile plastered on my face to make him look at the dress that I held up in his face.

He sighed as he eyed the dress in my hand and stood up to tower over me, looking down at me for a few seconds before grabbing my wrist and leading me back into the closet where he let go and stood in front of the racks that contained all the dresses with his hand under his chin, his fingers rubbing the light stubble that was there.

He said nothing to me as he searched through different dresses and finally settled on one, a sleeveless teal colored bodycon dress that reached me mid thigh.

"It's not that short." I commented on it as I inspected it with a close eye, "I mean I'm supposed to be showing off my body-"

"It matches your eyes." He interrupted while I was speaking, shutting me completely up. I stared up at him, into his beautiful blue irises with my jaw slightly hanging.

He placed the dress on the marbled island in the middle of the closet as he stepped closer to me, both hands coming to gently rest on either side of my hip as he leaned his head into my neck, nose brushing against the crook as he softly pressed his lips on my skin, kissing my neck so softly as if any more pressure and it would break.

He trailed light feathery kisses from my sweet spot up to my ear where he nibbled on my earlobe, fingers digging into my skin.

His hand left my hip only to come down on my ass in the form of a single pussy-wettening spank. He took me by surprise and I jumped, hands coming up to grip his shoulders in shock.

Completely contrasting from the way he spanked me, he nibbled on my earlobe more while his hand now gently massaged my ass where I knew there was probably a print of his hand.

As he trailed his lips from my ear to my jaw, his hand squeezed my sensitive ass hard.

"Don't waste any more time. You'll get late." He murmured and then pulled away from me, his warmth leaving me along with the musky scent of his cologne which left me feeling hot and cold at the same time.

Fucking tease.

He didn't utter a single word after that as he pushed past me with a small satisfied smirk on his face. He was really bent on teasing the fuck out of me these past few days and it was beginning to get on my nerves now.

Two can play at this game, Vince, I thought as I glared at the back of his retreating figure.

I grabbed the dress from thr Island and stalked out of the closet to look at him casually sitting on my bed, his phone in his hand once more and he looked up once at me as I walked towards the bed and dropped the dress on it.

Paying him no mind, I opened my silk robe and let it graciously fall off my shoulders so that I stood beside him in only my undergarments, a black strapless bra that pushed up my breasts and a black thong.