1

Jungkook POV
It is my birthday and I am so bored. I need a new toy but who? Maybe I'll go buy one and play with it. I call my driver Jung Hoseok, I call him Jhope,and tell him to take me to buy a slave. He drives me to a building and stops the car. I walk inside and see a ton of girls in mini skirts and crop tops. They all run up to me and start to fangirl about me. If you don't know I am the CEO of Jeon Enterprise. I run a big well known company. I was about to choose a girl when I see a little boy that looks about 17 or 18. He is in the back sitting on a bed. I get through the crowd of fangirls and make my way to him. I see a nametag on him that says Park Jimin. He had blond hair and looks so innocent. He has plump lips I want to know how they taste. He has brown eyes and looks so cute. I decide to walk up to him and talk to him. "hi there I'm Jungkook." He stands up and bows down. "H-hello my name is P-park Jimin." He stutters and it is so cute. I went to the front desk and I see a lady there. She has long black hair and a white dress. "Hello I would like to buy a slave." She looks up at me. "Ok sir which one would you like?" I look at her in the eyes directly and say to her. "I want Park Jimin." She looks shocked and her eyes widen. "You want Park Jimin?" She says. I just nod. "Umm ok let me call him." She goes to a speaker a presses a button and starts speaking into it. "Park Jimin please come to the front desk. Thank you." A couple seconds later I see him again. I can tell he is nervous because he looks down at the floor. "How much does he cost?"  "He is let me see. 500000 won." I give her the money and grab Jimins hand. I kneel down and look at him in the eyes. He looks away and tries to avoid eye contact. I decided to just walk to the car with him. I make my way to the car where Jhope opens the door for us. We get in and Jimin starts to cry silently. I didn't notice at first until I looked at him. I turned him around to face me. He quickly wiped his tears away. "Why are you crying?" He didn't answer me so I just placed him on my lap. He got comfortable and soon fell asleep on me. He looked so cute while he slept. We arrived home and I didn't want to disturb him so I carried him to my room and put him on the bed gently so he wouldn't wake up. He grabbed a pillow and started to hug it. I had to go to work but I didn't want to. I decided not to go to work and either way it was my birthday. I took off my shoes and his shoes. I got in bed and took the pillow from him. He started to whine in his sleep when I took the pillow away. I quickly but quietly slipped into the bed with him. A few seconds later I got comfortable in the bed. I got a blanket and covered both of us. He started to cuddle on me. He felt so warm and his skin was so soft and looked milky. I wrapped my arm around him to pull him closer. He hugged me lightly and started to snore softly. I looked at him and felt tired myself. I started to doze off and fell asleep with him in my arms.

 I started to doze off and fell asleep with him in my arms