The Kidnap

Lawrence's P.O.V

It's been three days since I brought Trina here, and although it's unreal living with her, I can't shake off the feeling that we are being watched.

I have surveillance all over the house but I'm still on edge maybe because Trina doesn't want to stay in the same room with me and it's messing with my head, every time I hear something drop, my heart speeds up.

The message the Rainers sent me didn't help matters either 'we're everywhere, and we'll get what we want'. I never get scared or shaken but back then I had nothing to loose, now I have Trina and I can't loose her, it would kill me.

You must have wondered why I haven't gone to the police or used my connections to get back at the Rainers for what they did but I can't, due to the fact that they have a lot of dirt on me as much as I have on them.
When they took Diana from me, in a fit of rage I ordered my men to kill Vincent Rainers mother and I didn't regret it cause Diana died over a stupid misunderstanding.

"Lawrence!!!". I hear a desperate yell that brought me from my thoughts. Trina, she needs me. I stood up and got to her room in a flash with my heart in my mouth, da*n love has made me soft.

"Kill it, please. Ahh". She said as a cockroach flew across the room, to say I was angry would be an understatement and not at her but at myself. I've become just like a teenage girl I, Lawrence Basma, the most powerful business man, known as fearless, heartless and cold have become so weak and I can't say I want to go back to the past because the future I see with her makes my heart speeds up with delight.

I throw these thoughts at the back of my mind, kill the roach and turn to her. Right now, I wanna kiss her, hold her, make her mine. I wanna tell her I love her but I don't feel the time is right
Or it's just the fear of being rejected my mind counters.

Nah, it's not that. I just ...

"What are you thinking about?". She says looking at me with little confusion displayed in her beautiful brown orbs.

"I'm just thinking about how nice it would be if you stayed with me in my room, the bed is big enough for the both of us and at least I'd have peace of mind knowing that you are next to me and not down the hall. I won't touch you if you don't want me to, I promise". I said and I'm sure she already knows that I'll never disrespect her in any way.

"Hey, I know you'll never disrespect me, I don't want you to think for a second that the fear of you touching me is why I don't want to stay with you. I don't want to because I don't wanna do something I'm not ready for. It's hard to keep my hands to myself when I'm with you so I think you should be the one worried about me touching you". She said laughing a little and that just strengthened by urge to kiss her and I move forward and place my lips on hers.

That familiar tingle resumes in mmy stomach and I groan as the feeling of her lips almost made me loose myself but I stopped and kissed her head.
I want her, I want all of her but I'll wait till she's ready for me. Since our first night together, all I dream about is we doing it again and for some reason I lost interest in having sex with another woman as I knew that it wouldn't be the same. I want her, just her.

"I respect your decision, I'll come check on you in the morning. Goodnight baby". I said and was about to kiss her cheeks but she turned her head and kissed me on the lips. Da*n she'll be the end of me.

"Who told you I was done kissing you, c'mere". She smirked and held both sides of my face and kissed me. This is what has me hooked on this woman, one minute, she's all shy and timid and all of a sudden she's bold and outgoing.
She took control of the kiss as I have in and let her have her way but she's making me so fu**ng hungry, I have to stop but I can't, it feels too good. Just her lips on mine, making me think back to how it felt inside her, bring a deeper groan from my mouth and she breaks the kiss, probably seeing or feeling my excitement

"Goodnight baby". She smiled kissing my forehead, and it just made think.

Is she oblivious to what she does to me? or does she know just how much her touch affects me.

I head to my room with my head in the clouds thinking about us. What it would feel like being with her for a long time. I tossed and tossed finally finding sleep at 3am.

Smiling and happy to see the morning as I head to Trina's room to get my good morning kiss can't ever miss that now that she's close to me. I notice the eerie silence in the hallway and the first though that comes to my head.
Where are the guards? Then I look up to see that the cameras have been disabled.

"No, no no". I said running towards Trina's room only to find my head guard Gerald unconscious. I head into her room and it's empty, my baby is not here.

I pick up my phone and call all the guards in and out of he estate to gather but only one unit responded.

"What the he*l are you doing you fool". Why didn't you answer on the first ring and why are the other units not answering?". The shake in his voice only made me angrier, the useless folks have made them take my Trina.
"You and your men, search the estate for any sign of Trina or any trail we could track Now and report in 10 minutes". I cut the call and right now I can feel my anger build up but i need to be calm right now so I can think straight, so I take deep breaths to calm myself.

Still in the process of calming down, a call from an unknown number comes in and I pick it up
Do you believe us now?, We have eyes everywhere and yes, we have your darling Trina. She's quite a charmer, I can see why she has you wrapped around her little pretty fingers

These words made my blood boil but I couldn't act rash like I did before, so I didn't respond, I just cut the call and called all the spies and men under my command far and wide to search for her with whatever means they have.

I will do everything in my power to find Trina and ruin the Rainers so they never have to mess with my happiness again. This is a promise from me to myself.

~=•=~
Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, please leave a vote and comment.

It would be nice if you follow me because I notify my followers/readers on the progression of the book.

~ A few days ago, I posted that I was writing exams so I couldn't update as a result of that.