𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

After a long test for their math and their History of Auradon classes, Rylee and Morgan found themselves sitting at one of the tables in the quad. The two of them ate their lunches with Doug and Elliot and prepared for their next test, which was in a class neither of the girls were great at. Chemistry. Yes, both girls tried their best in their classes and worked hard for their grades. They just had trouble focusing due to their lack of interest in the class.

Since it was nearing the end of the year, every class at Auradon Prep was holding finals. This never bothered the Fitzherbert girl, seeing as it was a normal thing for schools to do. But what did annoy her was when all her teachers thought it was a good idea to have their tests on the same two days. How did they expect everyone to do well when they were cramming for multiple exams?

"So, how was the chemistry test?" Rylee asked Doug before she took a bite of her apple while scanning over the notes in front of her.

"Just keep looking over the study guide and your notes about the elements and you should be fine," Doug responded without taking his eyes off his English notes, "it was honestly one of Mr. Deley's easier tests."

"Awesome!" Morgan exclaimed after stealing her blonde friend's Periodic Table from under her notebook, "I really need to get my grade up in this class, or else my parents are gonna make me go to summer school. I definitely can't let that happen."

"Maybe if you paid more attention to the class and thought less about making smoke bombs you'd have a better grade," Elliot teased with a small smirk before barely dodging the french fry his redheaded friend threw at his face.

"I'll have you know, Eli, that I don't fantasize about making smoke bombs...all of the time."

Rylee let out a small laugh while Doug rolled his eyes at his friends' bickering. That continued for another moment before the blonde princess caught someone walking towards them out of the corner of her eye. When she turned in that direction, she saw a smiling Evie walking up behind the son of Dopey with her hands behind her back. As soon as she got right behind the unsuspecting boy, she revealed the piece of paper in her hands. The smile on her face did nothing but grow as he held it in front of Doug's face. The brunette boy just stared at the object for a moment before a grin to match the blue-haired girl's appeared on his face.

"For the first time it's like I'm more than just a pretty face," the Queen girl told the son of Dopey while his friends tried to make it seem like they weren't listening in on their conversation.