Bully

"Come on eat it! Eat the shit!" Came the laugh as the girl sat on her knees. Her outfit was torn, her pretty face bruised, her eyes filled with tears.

Y/N stood forefront of her friends. The others smirking and laughing as they pointed their phones at the distressed female on the ground.

A pile of dog shit sat before the girl. The smell unbearable and pungent.

Y/N didn't say anything as she stared at the girl. Her eyes dark and empty.

"May. Eat". She said her voice cold and emotionless. A nearby boy grabbed the girls face and stuffed it into the fecal matter.

A chorus of laughs and 'Oh my god! She's actually laughing', came as Y/N just watched.

Pulling out her own phone, she took a picture, then muttered instructions to her friends.

"Make sure to hose her off. I'll be right back".

Walking out of the large bathroom, she walked down the corridor, just in time to see a tall good looking boy zoom past her. His face filled with both anger and worry on his face.

He ran into the bathroom and she could hear shouts.

Y/N let out a delightful hum to herself. She called for her driver and then walked outside. It was drizzling slightly and gazed at the sky.

"So he came... just as I predicted. Saving his beautiful little princess". She thought a smirk gracing her lips.

A white car pulled up and she opened the door sitting herself in the back.

Her phone was flooded with texts and calls from her little followers.

"Where too Miss?" The driver asked peering into the mirror to look at her.

"Home please".

As they drove, Y/N felt the familiar surge she was waiting for, the pleasure spreading through her.

Her body slightly shook, her eyes trembling in delight, the images flashing in her mind.

The torture

The mangled gory mess

The empty eyes staring up at her

And the pretty girl twisted and burned to a horrible degree. Unrecognizable to anyone and anything

As her Prince Charming sobbed, holding what was left of her in his arms, his cheeks soaked.

Y/N couldn't help but giggle to herself. The driver noticing and looking forward to the road feeling uncomfortable.

She couldn't wait, she just couldn't wait, wait for both of their deaths.

Their deaths would be the best part, but getting there was just as satisfactory, it made Y/N happy and dizzy. Her cheeks were now flushed in anticipation.

After all, this wouldn't be the first time they died, nor would this be the last.

Not as long as Y/N was concerned.

She just loved to see to them suffer. Again and again

Again until the last of their souls were gone.

Because Y/N herself had no soul. Whatever was in her was no human.

And as she drove towards her home, the sky darkened even more, a bolt of lightning lighting up the sky for a second.

Lighting up as the driver peeked again at the girl.

Her eyes showing nothing more than complete madness as he shivered in fear.