34:Bruised Bus-Boy

Nick's POV

When Dalen walked back into the house the other day, he stormed right up to his room. I don't know why he was like that with dork but he had better taken care of her.

He hasn't left his room since than. Okay something had to have happened to them.

"Do you guys know what's going on with Dalen and Diem? Ever since we found out at the news yesterday, he refuses to leave his room"

"I tried to talk to him but he just barked at me to leave him alone"Okay, something had to have happened for him to act like this

"Get your stuff together, we're going to Diem's house to talk to her about what happened" I to my room and grab my jacket and quickly run my fingers through my hair. Grabbing my car keys I head out and wait for the two duffuses to hurry up.

"What the hell are you wearing!?" I look up and see Erik wearing a black tee shirt under his jacket.

"Clothes?"

"No, I mean why do you have a black shirt on, that's not how we roll"Chez we don't have time for this

"Well all my white shirts are dirty, so just deal with" Erik moves to get to the front door but Chez stops him

"No, go up stairs and change into one of mine"Erik sighs out but goes up without arguing. That's weird.

"Why does the color of his shirt matter"

"Cause, we're the Blonde Boys. Fierce gang leaders that no one can mess with. We have to stick with the look we've chosen for ourselves" What-

"So you mean to tell me that when you are 80 years old and your nut sack is dragging on the floor, you're still going to be wearing this" I point to his outfit.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I drop the conversation and walk out of the house. I turn on my phone and dial Diem's number.

It went to voicemail. Please be okay Dork

-----------------------------------------

"Okay so she wasn't at home. And her dad says the last time he saw her was the night before Dalen's birthday. So where could she be" Currently the three of us are walking around in town to find her.

Her dad was pleading for us to find her cause he's worried. All of us are. The thing that just doesn't make sense is I texted Dalen about Diem and he replied with 'why should I care?'.  It makes no sense as to why he wouldn't be worried about his girlfriend.

"Guys, let's try the park, maybe she's there" We continue walking along the sidewalk. Turning my head I notice Chez stopped in front of a cafe."Chez, come on we have to keep looking"

"Um,guys, Dalen hasn't beat up Colby recently has he?"

"No why?"

"Because that boy got his ass beat by someone" Erik and I look at each other before going to Chez's side and looking in the window of the cafe. There he stood, wincing at any little movement he made, has bruising on his neck and face and what looks like the start of a black eye."Damn, who ever he pissed off surely wasn't happy" Colby moves to clean another table before he noticed us looking in the window staring at us. He looked frightened.

I move from the window and walk into the cafe. There wasn't too many people there, just like 5 or 7.

"Okay, look man, Diem already did enough okay. I'm sorry, I won't ever talk to her again alright."What is he talking about

"What do you mean Diem already did enough?"I walk up to him as he backs into a table.

"S-she didn't tell you guys"