41:Drakoln's Deaths

Warning:This chapter is about murder. It not exactly descriptive but murder does take place.

Third Person

The date was November 17th. Time is 9:54 at night. Driving off to the location they were messaged to meet at by their boss, Craig and Mac Drakoln sped off in the night. Both of them clueless as to why they were called to the random location. Not to long after they both arrived. "Why do you think Miles only wanted to talk to us"Craig asked to his twin."I have not clue, maybe a promotion"

Walking in they are met with darkness. Not a single light in sight. The two twins walk further into the building until Mac's phone goes off."It's Miles"Answer it he is met with a dial tone"Boss?   Boss?    Boss are you there?"Mac is too distracted by his phone to notice that Craig was taken by Chez and gagged so that no noise can be heard by him"I don't think Miles is coming man"Mac turns and doesn't hear a reply"Craig?"

Meanwhile in a control room up above Mac, Erik is there in control of all lights and sounds"Testing testing, is there Maceal Drakoln in the building? I'm looking for a Maceal Drakoln, are you here?"Mac pulls out his gun as away to protect himself as he starts to move around looking for his brother."Oh everyone watch out, he has a gun. Hopefully he's a better shoot then his brother" Erik smiles down as he watches Mac squirm.

"What did you do to him! Let him go now!"Mac stops moving and tries to listen for any kinds of movements from the person on the ground floor with him."Oh I have him right here, nice outfit match by the way"Mac looks around for Erik, thinking he's the one on the ground floor. "Don't worry we won't hurt him"Chez moves him and Craig across the room, knocking down some boxes around them. Upon hearing the noise, Mac shots in that direction"Oh, missed me partner"Erik imitates a southern accent as Chez knocks some move things over.

Shooting off in that direction, Mac's bullet is met with nothing more than a wall. Finally Chez pushes Craig over to a pile of boxes. Craig catches his balance but still knocks some of the boxes over. Hearing the noises Mac shoots in that direction. "Fuck!, Shit!, you-you-y-"Erik fakes being hurt as he turns on the lights, reveling Craig falling to his knees with a bullet hole in his chest."NO!"Mac starts to run towards him only to stop once the lights go off again.

"You'll pay for this"Mac starts to fire off his gun rapidly hoping to hit someone. He fails. Chez slowly circles him without Mac knowing."Now Mac what was that one nursery rhyme that you liked growing up." Mac doesn't say anything as he drops his gun realizing there's no longer any bullets in it."Oh Bingo, that's right." Chez's circles start to get smaller

"There was farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name oh"Chez gets closer"B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O"With every letter Chez got closer. With the lights turning on, Chez rushes towards Mac and stabs him in the chest with his switchblade"And Bingo was his name oh"Finishing off the song Chez lets Mac fall to the ground with a smile on his face. Ignoring the fact that he is coughing off blood, Chez takes out Mac's phone and sends a text Landon. 'You're up Nick' Chez thought as he looks up at Erik in the control room staring down at him

The current time is 10:14 at night. Landon pulls up the abandoned building after receiving a text from Mac saying that he need his help. The building looks to be about three stories. Walking in, Landon is greeted with a god awful smell and a bunch of broke pipes all over the ground from the ceiling, some laying flat on the ground, others sticking up from the ground.

"Mac? You here man?"Walking in further, he spots a staircase. Very cautiously, Landon takes his time getting up them. He reaches the third floor after looking around the second and finding nothing."Mac?""LANDON!" 'Mac' screamed for him. Hearing his name, Landon rushes around looking for where it came from.  Turning a corner, Landon is met with a person strapped down to a chair with a bag over they're head. Landon rushes over to them and starts to untie them. Once their restraints are gone,Landon removes the bag of the person's head"Oh Landon, please help me"Nick teases him in a girly voice before headbutting him.

Standing up, Nick punches Landon in the face. Before he could so it again, Landon attempted to tackle him to the ground. Nick stands his ground and hunches over holding Landon in place and starts to pound on his back. Eventually Landon gets out of his hold and kicks Nick from under his feet. While he's down, Landon stomps on Nick's body while Nick tries to get up. Looking to the side, Nick reaches for the chair. Grabbing it, he wacks Landon with it.

Landon stumbles back bit and Nick gets off the ground and hits him again before kicking him down. Due to the rough impact and how old the building is, Landon falls through the floor and lands on top of the second floor. Before he can get up, the floor beneath him starts to break until it finally breaks all together."AHH!"Landon screams out in pain as he is pierced in the abdomen by one of the old rusted pipes. As he tries to free himself, Nick walks down the stairs and stops right in front of Landon."Goodbye Drakoln, for what it's worth. The years we were best friends we're the years of my life. But no one messes with my TRUE friends or their girls"Lifting up his shoe, Nick pushes Landon further down on the pipe causing him to scream out in pain"I wouldn't yell too loud, the building could collapse right on top of you"Patting his shoulder, Nick walks out of the abandoned with even looking back

The current time is 12:53 in the morning. Swaying back in further with a bottle of Jack Daniels in hand, Dalen Willis makes his way down the street in the middle of town. No one is out due to how early it is. Tripping and almost falling on his face, Dalen simply laughs at his own drunkenness. "Didn't take you for a clumsy drunk Willis" Looking up from his eyelashes, Dalen is met with the sight of Robert Drakoln."Robert man! I've seen you in a whale" Purposely slipping up his words, Dalen tries to stand up straighter but fails."That's because I've never been in a whale before"Robert mocks him as it's just the two of them in the of town. Not a single person or car in sight.

"You know *hiccup* wha I ment" Dalen continues to purposely slur his words as Robert comes closer to him"Where's your little girl toy. Diem is it?"Dalen almost dropped his act at the mention of his girlfriends name."Yess, i loovvve her". Roberts smiles and pushes Dalen back causing him to stumble a bit before catching his balance. "Dalen, man. I'm going to tell you right now that she doesn't love you. Okay and when Miles takes you and your little blonde headed buddies out, she will be up for grabs"Dalen throws a weak punch to Robert's shoulder"Look at you, can't even fight. You're weak, pathetic. How could possibly think you're good for her. She practically died because of you" Without dropping his act, Dalen attempts to throw another punch to Robert but misses and falls to the ground on the side of the road.

Stepping to stand over him, Robert kneels down to get right in Dalen face"I'm going to take your girl. And I'm going to fuck her every night and you know what, she is going to enjoy it a hella lot better than when you would do it" "Don't tougch hair"From the corner of his eye, Dalen spots a car turn the corner coming towards the two"It was a good run Willis, but just like everything else, I'm going to take her from you"Finally giving up his act, Dalen uses all of his strength to push Robert off of his into the street. Laying flat down on the road, Robert doesn't have time to get back up when the car runs over his head with both the passenger side front and back tires.

The car comes to a halt and all parties get out. A women screams at the scene in front of her. All the passengers start to look around for anyone to help but they are the only ones around.

------------------------------------------

I didn't know how I would write this chapter in any other POVs so I just decided to to third person. Let me know how I did.

2 chapters left